In layman’s terms, the Yugal Suraksha policy is the Joint Life Assurance policy. A life insurance policy issued by the Joint Endowment Life Assurance Company. This policy provides that one of the spouses is eligible for Post-Death Insurance coverage. It will pay the costs of both couples’ help. The amount covered will be the total of the promised bonus plus any bonus that has accrued.
The single premium will be present in the amount of twenty thousand rupees that is assured to be provided as the bare minimum. According to the terms of the policy and the conditions, the maximum amount it might deliver is fifty lakh rupees (fifty lakh rupees).
Yugal Suraksha Yojana
This article explains the complete details about the Yugal Suraksha Yojana, Features and Benefits of New Post Office Insurance Scheme 2021, Step by Step Guide to Apply Online for Yugal Suraksha Scheme on the Official Portal.
Please Visit Our Articles
Features and Benefits of Yugal Suraksha Yojana
Let us see the features and benefits of the Yugal Suraksha Yojana, as shown below.
- It will provide life cover to both spouses. The sum will be within the single premium. The sum will contain the sum assured plus the accrued bonus.
- There are certain limitations of the sum that It will provide. The minimum sum assured is twenty thousand rupees. The maximum sum assured is fifty lakh rupees. This is done according to the conditions and the policy.
- The minimum and maximum entry of the spouses must be between 21-45 (twenty-one to forty-five years.) years.
- The maximum age of the elderly policyholder should not exceed the 45 years (forty-five years) mark. Also, the period of the couple must be within the 21-45 years(twenty-one to forty-five years).
- The minimum term policy of the Yugal Suraksha Yojana is five years (five years). The maximum term policy of Yugal Suraksha Yojana is 20 years. (twenty years)
- The loan facility will be activated under the Yugal Suraksha Yojana policy after three years (three years.)
- You can do the surrender after three years(3 years.)
- You will not be eligible for the bonus case if you have surrendered before completing five years(5 years)
- The bonus will be in proportion with the reduced sum and is also paid if the policy is surrendered according to the terms and conditions of the Yugal Suraksha Yojana.
- There are unique death benefits that It will pay either to the survivors in the death of a spouse or the main person who holds the policy.
- A unique last declared bonus is calculated as 58/- for 1000/- the sum assured per year.
How to Apply Online for New Post Office Insurance Scheme
- Click Here to get directly redirected to the official web page.
- You will directly reach the policy buying page.
- Enter the mobile number, date of birth, gender, product type, either PLI OR RPLI.
- After entering all the details, It will cover the assistance to both spouses. Enter the captcha and click on the get quote or locate agent.
- According to your convenience, choose the option.
- Click on the required option.
- Remember that Yugal Suraksha Yojana comes under the PLI, so choose accordingly.
- This is the process for applying online for the Yugal Suraksha Yojana.
All the interested applicants can visit the Official Portal of Postal Life Insurance.
FAQs on Yugal Suraksha Yojana 2021
What is Yugal Suraksha Yojana policy?
Yugal Suraksha policy, in simple words, is the Joint Life Assurance. It is the Joint Endowment Life Assurance. According to this policy, one of the spouses is eligible for the Post Life Insurance policies. The assistance to both spouses will be covered. The sum covered will be equal to the sum of assured and accrued bonus.
What is the minimum and maximum assured sum under the Post Life Insurance Policies?
Under the Post Life Insurance Policies, there are many policies discussed above. From that policies, the minimum and maximum sum assured limit is 20,000/- and 50 lakhs /-. This applies to all policies except the Children’s Policy.
What is the maximum sum assured limit under the Children Policy of Post Life Insurance?
The maximum assured limit under the Children Policy of the Post life Insurance is three lakhs/-
Where can I submit the claim on a policy in case of an event?
You can submit their claim application, including the required document, in the nearest post office to your home. You can also get the payment through the Post Office of your choice after sanction by the authority present.