As promised in the election manifesto, the YSR Government has been implementing each scheme step by step. Continuing the sama, AP CM Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme (వై ఎస్ ఆర్ సంపూర్ణ పోషణ పథకం ) on 7 September 2020. This scheme aims to provide nutritious and healthy food to the weaker sections of the pregnant women and the lactating women to improve their livelihood.
Besides, this scheme will also seek to implement the scheme in Tribal Women. This scheme will be implemented by 55,607 Anganwadi Centers that would benefit 30 Lakh women across the state.
In this article, we explain to you about the YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme, Benefits of the Scheme,Application Process, and the Online Registration Form on the ysrnavasakam portal.
Overview of YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Sampoorna Scheme 2020|
|Objective of the Scheme||To provide nutritious food to the pregnant women and kids|
|Beneficiaries||Pregnant Women, Lactating Mothers and Kids|
Benefits of YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme
Let us have a look at the benefits the women derives from the YSR Sampoorna Poshana and Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme.
- The government will spend 600 Rupees on each beneficiary ( Infant) aged 6 to 36 months.
- Each beneficiary child will get One egg every day for a month,20 ml milk every month, and 100 grams of Balamrutham for 30 days directly through Home Ration.
- The government will spend 560 Rupees on each beneficiary ( Infant) aged 36 to 72 months.
- Each beneficiary child will get daily hot cook meals for 25 days,75 Grams Dal, 15 Grams Oil, Vegetable, daily payasam , Ladoo, Biscuits, Cakes for 25 days feeding at AWS.
- Each Pregnant Women and Lactating Mothers will get hot cook meals for 25 days,75 Grams Dal, 15 Grams Oil, Vegetables, 200 ml milk for 25 days.
- The beneficiaries will also get 2kgs of multi-grain atta or Wheat Floue on 1st week, 500 grams groundnut chikki in the second week, 500 grams ragi flour and jaggery the third week, and 500 grams of Till Laddu in the fourth week feeding at AWS and weekly take-home ration.
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme
Let us have a look at the eligibility criteria to get eligible for YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme.
- The pregnant women and lactating mothers are eligible for the Sampoorna Poshana Scheme.
- Kids under six years can also apply for the Sampoorna Poshana Scheme.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh State and should belong to the low-income group.
Let us see the application procedure for getting enrolled under the YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme. This procedure is for pregnant women, lactating mothers, and kids.
- Anganwadi Workers reporting to the particular locality campaigns in the alloted area to survey the eligible beneficiaries’ details.
- During the survey, they enter the details of pregnant women, lactating mothers, and kids aged 6 months to 6 years.
- All the survey details and the beneficiary list will be captured online by the Anganwadi Workers to provide the service delivery.
- The Anganwadi Workers perform the growth monitoring to the Pregnant and lactating women.
- The supervisors from AWS Centres will finalize the list of the eligible beneficiaries.
- Then, considering the growth monitoring results, the beneficiary women and children wil get all the provisions at their doorsteps or in the Anganwadi Centres.
వై ఎస్ ఆర్ సంపూర్ణ పోషణ పథకం 2020 FAQ
What is the objective of the YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme?
The YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme aims to provide nutritious food to pregnant women, lactating mothers, and children below six years of age.
Can the eligible beneficiaries apply for this scheme directly on the portal?
No, the applicants apply for this scheme online in offline mode through AWS Workers.
How is the growth monitoring done to the pregnant and lactating women under the Sampoorna Poshana Scheme?
The Anganwadi Supervisors will monitor the pregnant and lactating mothers’ weight and height every month to the beneficiaries.
What is the mode of collecting the daily, weekly, and monthly provisions by the beneficiaries under the Sampoorna Poshana Scheme?
The AWS Workers will bring the provisions at your doorsteps, or you should go to the AWS centers to collect the ration.