All you should know about Valsalya Nidhi | Kerala SC/ST Insurance Scheme Details, Eligibility, Apply, Online Application 2020
The State Government of Kerala has announced a scheme Valsalya Nidhi for the girl population of SC/ST of Kerala State. The objective of this Scheme is to benefit the eligible SC/ST People through the Insurance Scheme. However, this Scheme is dedicated to the girls who belong to SC/ST Families with annual income lower than 1 Lakh.
The applicants can visit the portal and fill out the application form to benefit from the SC/ST Insurance Scheme.
Valsalya Nidhi | Kerala SC/ST Insurance Scheme Details, Eligibility, Apply, Online Application 2020
In this article, we explain to you about the Valsalya Nidhi Scheme, Kerala SC/ST Insurance Scheme Details, Documents Required, Eligibility Criteria, Procedure to Apply Online, and the Online Application Form 2020.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Vaccination Certificate from Doctor
- Parents Identity Card
- Income Certificate of Parents
- Proof Of Residence
- Community Certificate
- Photo taken with Parents
Kerala SC/ST Insurance Scheme Details
Let us see the key details of the SC/ST Insurance Scheme Details below.
- Kerala State Government introduced this Scheme called Valsalya Nidhi.
- Under this Scheme, the girl children will get insurance coverage from the Kerala State Government.
- However, this Scheme is dedicated to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes’ backward girls with less than 1 Lakh’s annual income.
- Each of the applicants can apply for the insurance online on the portal.
Let us look at the eligibility criteria that candidates should fulfill to get eligible for the Valsalyanidhi Insurance Scheme.
- The Scheme applies to only female candidates.
- The applicants should belong to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribe Families.
- The Annual Income of student applicants should be below 1 Lakh.
How to Apply Online for Valsalya Nidhi Scheme @ valsalyainsurance.kerala.gov.in
- Please enter the User Name and Password. It redirects the applicant to the Registration Page.
- It displays the registration page, which consists of Applicant Details, Details of Father and Mother, Siblings Details, Bank Details, and File Upload.
- In the First Section, Enter the Girl Child Details such as Name, Date of Birth, Date of Birth, Registration Number, Place of Birth, Registered State, Office Address, Aadhar Number, Differently Abled Status, and District.
- Click on SAVE and NEXT.
- In the Details of Father and Mother, Enter the Name of the Father, Mother, Date of Birth of Father and Mother, Address for Communication of both parents, Mobile Number, Email ID, Occupation Details, Caste, Religion, Aadhar Number, and Family Income.
- Clicklon SAVE and NEXT.
- In the Siblings Details Section, Enter the details of the Siblings like Name, Date of Birth, Relation, Class, Aadhar Number. If you have more siblings, you can add the other row to enter your siblings’ details.
- In the Bank Details Section, Enter the Details of the Bank of the Applicant.
- You can enter the Bank Details such as Account Holder Name, Account Name, Bank Name, Branch Name, and IFSC Code.
- In the File Upload Section, Upload the documents such as Date of Birth Certificate, Vaccination Certificate from the Doctor, Parents Identity Card, Income Certificate, Proof of Address, Community Certificate, Photo Taken with Parents.
- Verify all the details and click on Save.
- You can also verify your Insurance Application by clicking District, LSGD, and Office.
- Clicking on the Show Button, you can verify the details.
- You can click on Verify Reject the application as per your wish and finish the application’s verification process.
Valsalya Nidhi Insurance Scheme 2020 FAQ
Who are the beneficiaries of the Valsalya Nidhi Insurance Scheme?
The girl child who belongs to the SC/ST families of Kerala State are the Valsalya Scheme beneficiaries.
Is Birth Certificate Mandatory to upload on the official website of the Valsalya Insurance Scheme?
Yes, the birth certificate of the applicant is mandatory to upload on the Vastsalya Insurance Portal.
What should be the income level of the applicant to get eligible for the Valsalya Insurance Scheme?
The applicant’s income level should be less than 1 Lakh to get eligible for the Valsalya Insurance Scheme.
What are the five sections of the application form that the user needs to fill on the Valsalya Portal?
The applicants’ five sections include Applicant Details, Parent’s Details, Siblings Details, Bank Details, and File Upload.