Complete Details about UP U-Rise Portal, Apply Online Student Registration Form 2020/Login
The Government has recently launched a portal called U-Rise Portal, also called as Unified Reimagined Innovation for Students Empowerment Tool. The objective of this Portal is to enable the students to find suitable jobs and alerts them about Government Jobs. This Portal provides the students about skills, vocational and technical education. Moreover, the students can access the content beyond the academics, shares the ideas etc. using the Portal.
The students can register, Apply Online directly on the official UP U-Rise Portal and the Login Procedure.
UP U-Rise Portal, Apply Online Student Registration Form 2020/Login
This article explains about the UP U-Rise Portal, List of Services of the Portal Apply Online, Student Registration Portal and Login Procedure.
Overview of the UP U-Rise Portal
|Name of the Portal||Uttar Pradesh U-Rise Portal|
|Announced By||UP CM Shri Yogi Adithyanath|
|Major Services||Skills Training, Vocational , Technical Education|
List of Student Services on U-Rise Portal
Let us see the various services that the U-Rise Portal offers to the students.
- Online Courses
- Fee (Online Payment)
- Digi Locker
- Online Courses
How to Apply Online for UP U-Rise Portal @ urise.up.gov.in
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the Online UP U-Rise Portal.
- Visit the Official Website of UP U-Rise.
- It takes the online User to the Home Page given below.
- On the Home Page, In the Menu Bar, Click on the Register Button on Top Right Corner.
- In the Drop Down, it shows the student and User.
Online Student Registration Form 2020 and Login urise.up.gov.in
- Select and Click on the option Student.
- Select the Organisation ( Skills Training, ITI, Polytechnic Diploma Sector)
- Enter the Enrollment Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the Register Button.
- After clicking the Register Button, go to the Home Page and Login on the Portal.
- Enter the Credentials such as Account Type, Urise Unique ID, Password and the Captcha Code as shown above.
- Click on the Login Button to enter the student dashboard.
- The online users can also register as User by selecting the User Option from the drop-down in the Menu Bar.
- You can see the Primary User Registration, as shown below.
- Enter the Email ID and Mobile Number.
- It sends the OPT to your Registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the OTP generated in the given field as below.
UP U-Rise Portal FAQ
What are the few services offered by the UP U-Rise Portal?
This Portal offers services like Registration, E-Content, Attendance Online Payments etc.
Who are eligible applicants of the UP U-Rise Portal?
The students of Uttar Pradesh are the eligible applicants for the UP U-Rise Portal.
Can I contact the help desk in case of any queries?
Yes, the students can contact the help desk in case of any queries related to the Student Registration.
Is there any application fee for registering on the UP Urise Registration Portal?
No, the applicant no need to pay any registration fee for getting registered on the UP Urise Portal.