The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board UPBEB has released the notification for the Teacher Eligibility Test TET 2021. Candidates who are interested to pursue a career in teaching can now apply for the Teacher Eligibility Test. You can apply for the Teacher Eligibility Test online. The starting date for the application form is on 7th of October 2021. The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board will conduct the main exam on the 28th of November 2021.
Anyone interested in becoming a teacher can apply for the exam. The last date for the submission of the application form is the 25th of October 2021. The notification has been released on 4th October 2021. Therefore, if you are interested to become a teacher, then check the age limit, eligibility and then apply for the exam. Continue reading this article below and understand the process of how to apply for the Teacher Eligibility Test.
Uttar Pradesh TET
This article explains the complete details about UP TET 2021, Official Notification PDF, Step by Step Guide to Apply Online for UP TET, Procedure to Fill in the Online Registration Form on the Official Portal.
Important Details about UP TET
Let us see the important details about the Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test, as shown below.
- The Teacher Eligibility Test is being conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board UPBEB.
- The notification containing information about Teacher Eligibility Test was released on the 4th of October 2021.
- The application form started on the 7th of October 2021.
- The last date for submitting the online application form is the 25th of October 2021.
- The position or posts available are primary teachers and upper primary teachers.
- Candidates need to qualify for the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility test to become a teacher in the Primary schools or Junior high schools or the Inter Colleges.
- The candidates who have passed the B.Ed, BTC, or Special BTC examination are eligible for applying for the TET Examination.
‘Please Visit Our Articles
UP TET Official Notification PDF
Let us see the online procedure to download the Official Notification PDF of UP TET 2021.
- Click Here to get directly redirected to the UP TET Official Notification.
- After reading all the details in the notification, the online users can apply for the Uttar Pradesh TET online.
How to Apply Online for Uttar Pradesh TET, Registration Form
Let us see the step by step guide to apply online for UP TET and the Process to fill in the Online Registration Form 2021.
- If you want to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test, you need to go to the official website.
- Now that you have downloaded the notification, you can carefully read over all of the information on the examination.
- To begin, click on the UP TET registration link, which you can see in the screenshot below.
- You may now see all of the different instructions that are available. After you’ve finished reading them, click on the box.
- Then, as shown in the illustration, click on this button.
- The registration page will now be shown.
- Candidate name, father name, mother name, gender, birth date, category, special category, email id, and mobile number are the most fundamental personal information to enter into the system. Enter the captcha code at this point as well.
- Now, at the bottom of the page, click on the next button to move on to the next step.
- Click on I accept and then on final submit to complete the process.
- To proceed, click on the button that says “click here.”
- You will now need to input the registration number that you received via SMS on your mobile phone.
- After that, enter the one-time password that was sent to your email address.
- It is now necessary to fill out the qualification information.
- You will now be presented with a plethora of options to choose from, including BSc, BTC, BELED, and BED 4-year diploma courses.
- Select the appropriate option, as well as the appropriate status.
- Select the examination centers that are most convenient for you to write the exam.
- Now, select the position for which you are applying.
- Now input the board information, including whether you passed with 10th, 12th, or equivalent marks, or whether you graduated, received a diploma, or received a postgraduate degree.
- Now enter the exam’s first and second languages and click on the “submit” button to finish.
- Select I accept from the drop-down menu and then click on final submit.
- You’ll need to create a new password now.
- To confirm the new password, type it in and hit the “submit” button.
- Then, go to the official website and click on the payment registration fee button. Make your payment with online internet banking.
- Afterward, complete registration part 2, which includes the correspondent’s information and the address.
- Now, upload the scanned images of your photograph and signature to your computer.
- Now, print the form and store it for future reference by clicking on the print button.
- This is the procedure that must be followed to apply for the Teacher Eligibility Test.
All the interested applicants can visit the Official Portal and Apply Online for the UP TET 2021.
UP TET 2021 FAQS
What is the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test?
The official website for applying for the teacher of the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test is www.updeled.gov.in
What is the process of applying for becoming a teacher from the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test?
First open the official website which is www.updeled.gov.in Next, simply follow the process discussed in the article above. For minimal confusion, the ets have also been provided. This is the process for applying for the TET.
Who are eligible to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2021?
The candidates who have passed the B.Ed, BTC, or Special BTC examination are eligible for applying for the TET Examination.
What is the last date to submit online applications for the UP TET 2021?
The online users should submit the online applications for UP TET on or before 25th October 2021.