Uttar Pradesh High Security Number Plate (HSRP) Apply Online, Status (Bike, Car) Registration Form @bookmyhsrp.com
As per CMVR 1989 Act Rule Number 50, it is mandatory for the all two-wheelers and the four-wheelers owners to install High-Security Number Plates to their vehicles. This rule has been following by all the states including Uttar Pradesh, and also made the number plate registration mandatory. The objective of the HSRP Registration is to identify the stolen and vehicles with duplicate number plates easily.
High Security Number Plate HSRP UP
The High Security Number Plate in Uttar Pradesh can be done online by entering the vehicle details online on the official website of bookmyhsrp.
This article explains about the High Security Registration for Card and Bikes and the online application procedure on the official portal of bookmyhsrp.com.
UP Book MY HSRP Portal (Car, Bike) & bookmyhsrp.com
Let us see the procedure to book an appointment for Cars and Bikes on the official bookmyhsrp.com website. This process is for the applicants of Uttar Pradesh who wish to register for High Security Number Plates online.
- Visit the official portal of UP Book MY HSRP.
- On the Home Page Click on the HSRP Number Plate Plus Colour Plate or Only Colour Sticker.
- Click the First Option – HSRP Number Plate Plus Colour Plate.
- Select the Private Vehicle or Commercial Vehicle from both the options.
- Click on the Private Vehicle, and it redirects the applicant to the below page.
- Now Select Petrol, Diesel, Electric vehicle, CNG or CNG+ Petrol from the given options.
- It then redirects to the type of vehicle options, as shown below.
- Select the two-wheelers or four-wheelers from the given alternatives.
- Selecting the two-wheeler displays the given page.
- Select the Scooter, Motor Cycle or Auto Rickshaw from the given options.
- Select the brand of the vehicle from the given alternatives.
- It then redirects to the new web page.
- Choose Uttar Pradesh from the given states.
- It then redirects to the new page which shows the list of dealers.
- Select the dealer’s name out of the available dealers.
- It then shifts to the Vehicle Information Page, where the user requires to enter the information related to his/her vehicle.
- In the Vehicle Information, Enter the Registration Number, Registration Date, Chassis Number, Engine Number, Email ID, Mobile Number, and the Vehicle Number.
- Click on the Next Button.
- In the final step, the applicants should make the payment online. However, the vehicle owners can also enter the GST Number, if registered.
- It completes the payment process, and the order will be confirmed through the mail and phone number.
UP High Security Registration Number Plate – HSRP Status Checker Online
The applicants can also check the status of their appointment booking in Uttar Pradesh, as shown below.
- In the following Check Appointment Status form, enter the Order Number, Vehicle Registration Number, Captcha Code and click on the Search button.
- It then displays the appointment status of the vehicle.
Toll-Free Number: 1800 1200 201
Email: [email protected]
UP High Security Registration Number Plate FAQ’s
Is the High Security Registration Number Plate mandatory in Uttar Pradesh?
All the vehicle owners must register for High Security Number Plate in Uttar Pradesh.
Can I select the dealer of my choice from the UP HSRP Portal online?
The applicants can select the dealer of their choice from the UP HSEP Portal online.
What is the mode of payment for UP High Security Registration Plates on the bookmyhsrp portal?
The candidates can pay the registration fee online on the bookmyhsrp portal.
Do the applicants check the appointment booking status online on the bookmyhsrp portal?
The applicants can check the status appointment booking status online on the bookmyhsrp portal.