All about UP Awas Yojana, Apply, Online Booking 2020, Registration Form on upavp portal
The Government has initiated a scheme for the people wo want to construct the houses at the lower cost in the name of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ( PMAY) Scheme. The scheme’s objective is to help the people build homes under a budget of 3,5 Lakhs. It benefits around 1.12 Crore population around the country for making their dream house. The online applications have already started and in the state of Uttar Pradesh, too, under the name UP Awas Yojana.
According to the sources, the online applications have started on the Uttar Pradesh Housing Development Council’s official portal. However, the eligible beneficiaries can directly apply to the Online UPAVP Portal for their dream houses.
UP Awas Yojana, Apply, Online Flat Booking 2020, Registration Form
This article explains the UP Awas Yojana, Eligibility Criteria, Important Details of Flat, Online Booking 2020, How to Apply, and Online Registration Form on the Official Portal of UP Housing Scheme.
Important Details of the Flat Under UP Awas Yojana
Let us see the essential details of the flats that will allot under UP Awas Yojana.
- The carpet area of the flat is 22.77 Sq.mts.
- The super area of the flat is 34.07 Sq.mts.
- The total cost of the flat is six lakhs rupees.
- The Government of India’s contribution to the flat is 2.5 lakhs.
- The registration fee for the flat is 5000 Rupees.
- The amount to be deposited in 30 days is 45000 Rupees.
- The deadline for payment of remaining is 3 Lakhs in 3 Years.
Eligibility Criteria for Applying UP Awas Yojana
Let us see the eligibility criteria for UP Awas Yojana. This is for the applicants who are applying for Uttar Pradesh Housing Scheme.
- The applicant’s annual income should be less than 3 Lakhs per annum to get eligible for this scheme.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicant should not possess any permanent on his/her name before.
How to apply for UP Awas Yojana New House Booking @pmaymis.gov.in
Let us see the online application procedure for applying UP Awas Yojana New House Booking on UP Housing Portal.
- Visit the Official Portal of PMAY Portal.
- It takes the user to Home Page given below.
- On the Home Page, Select the category LIG, MIG, or EWS.
- Click on the Benefits Under 3 Components in the Citizens Assessment Option.
- Click on the Apply Online from the Drop Down.
- It redirects the applicant to the given page, as shown below.
- On the redirected page, the applicant has to enter Aadhar Number or Name as per Aadhar.
- Click on the Checkbox click here to indicate that you have read and agree to share Aadhar, and click on the Check Button.
- It takes the applicant to a new page where the user can start filling the online application form.
Online Application Form of UP Awas [email protected]
- In the application form, the user has to enter his/her personal details such as the Name of the Applicant, Father/Husband Name, Contact details like Address, Phone Number, Email ID, etc.
- Enter the Bank Account Details like Bank Name, Bank Branch, IFSC Code, Bank Address, etc.
- Verify all the details and click on the Submit Button.
- After submitting the application form, the applicant has to pay the fee of 100 Rupees, and the applicant has to deposit an amount of 5000 Rupees.
Uttar Pradesh Awas Yojana FAQ
What is the objective of the UP Awas Yojana under Pradhan Mantri Yojana?
The objective of the UP Awas Yojana scheme is to fulfill the dream of the weaker section to build their dream house.
What is the Central Government contribution in the UP Awas Yojana Housing Scheme?
The Central Government’s contribution to the UP Awas Yojana scheme is 2.5 Lakhs to each beneficiary.
What is the application fee the applicant has to pay for applying the UP Awas Yojana?
The applicant has to pay an application fee of 100 Rupees for applying the UP Awas Yojana.
What is the total cost of the flat allotted under PMAY UP Awas Yojana?
The total cost of the allotted flat under the PMAY UP Awas Yojana is 6 Lakhs.