UGC Fake Universities List Declared – View/Check Online @ ugc.ac.in
The significant challenge for the students who dream of pursuing higher studies is to select a reputed university among several universities and colleges. Choosing the wrong and unrecognized college not only hinders the students’ dreams but also demotivate them. For the same reason, the University Grants Commission identifies the fake and unauthorized colleges across the country and releases a yearly list. Similarly, the UGC has recently identified a few fake universities and released the list of them. Moreover, it enables students to find out the fake colleges list by making a list available online on the official ugc.ac.in portal.
UGC Declares New List of Fake Universities
This article explains the list of fake universities recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) for 2020 and the list made available on the UGC Official Website.
Fake Universities List 2020 by UGC
Find out the list of universities which are declared fake by the UGC Board. This list is essential for the students who are enrolling for higher studies across the nation.
According to reliable sources, most of the fake universities were identified from the state of Uttar Pradesh, followed by Odisha, West Bengal, Karnataka, Kerala, Puducherry, Andhra Pradesh. Moreover, the UGC has also released the list of the universities which were identified as fake.
- On the Home, in the Menu Bar, Select the Universities Option.
- It expands into different options.
- Select the Fake Universities from the given option.
- It then displays the list of fake universities recognized by the UGC.
List of All the Universities considered Fake by UGC
- Varanaseya Sanskrit Viswavidyalaya, Varanasi
- Mahila Gram Vidyapith, Allahabad
- Gandhi Vidyapith, Allahabad
- National University of Electro Complex Homeopathy, Kanpur
- Netaji Subash Chandra Bose Open University, Aligarh
- Uttar Pradesh Vishwavidyalaya, Mathura
- Maharana Pratap Siksha Niketan Vishwavidyalaya
- Prathapgarh and Indraprastha Shiksha Parishad, Noida
- Commercial University Ltd, Delhi
- United Nations University, Delhi
- Vocational University, Delhi
- ADR Centric Juridical University, Delhi
- Indian Institution of Science and Engineering
- Vishwakarma Open University for Self Employment and Adhyatmik Vishavidyala ( Spiritual University)
- Indian Institute of Alternative Medicine , Kolkata
- Institute of Alternative Medicine and Research, Kolkata
- Nababharat Siksha Parishad, Rourkela
- North Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology
- Sree Bodhi Academy of Higher Education, Puducherry
- Christ New Testament Deemed University, Andhra Pradesh
- Raja Arabic University, Nagpur
- St.John’s University, Kerala
- Badaganvi Sarkar World Open University Education Society, Karnataka
UGC Fake University List Declared FAQ’s
Who should recognize if the university is a fake or genuine one abiding all the rules?
The University Grants Commission recognizes a university as a fake or genuine based on the rules and guidelines that particular universities are abiding.
How many colleges were recognized as fake by the University Grants Commission (UGC) for the year 2020?
The UGC has recognized 24 colleges across all the states as fake universities for the year 2020.
According to the UGC Fake University List, which India’s state has the maximum number of fake universities?
The UGC recognized the most number of fake universities in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
Can I find the list of fake colleges on the official website of UGC?
The students can visit the University Grants Commission official website ( ugc.ac.in) to view the list of universities declared as fake.