How to Apply for TS Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme 2021, Notification, Online Registration Form, Beneficiary List
The State Government of Telangana launched Sheep Distribution Scheme (Telangana Gorrela Pampini Pathakam) previously. The program has started grandly and suspended due to the Covid 19 Pandemic while in the first phase. The scheme was targeted at the Golla Kuruma Community in the state. As many as 3.66 Lakh units of ships were distributed in the first phase of the project. Moreover, the beneficiaries are eligible to avail of a 75% of subsidy on each sheep unit. As per the latest information, the TS Sheep Distribution Scheme will resume on 16th January 2021 by the government in Nalgonda.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal and apply for the Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme in the state.
TS Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme 2021
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme, Notification, Beneficiary List, Online Registration Form on the official web portal.
Official Notification of the TS Sheep Distribution Project 2021
- The second phase of the Telangana Sheep Distribution scheme will begin soon by the government.
- Click Here to view the official notification of the scheme during its inception.
How to Apply for the TS Sheep Distribution Scheme
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the Telangana Sheep Distribution Program launched by the Telangana State Government.
- The Sheep Distribution Scheme has resumed very recently and will launch officially on 16th January.
- In this instance, there is no information available about the online application/registration procedure.
TS Sheep Distribution (Gorrela Pampini) Online Registration Form 2021
- We will keep you updated once there is an official announcement regarding the registration process.
- Please visit our articles for more updates about the Latest Schemes and their Application Processes.
Beneficiary List of Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme
Let us see the beneficiary list of the sheep distribution project announced for the shepherd’s community in the state.
- There are about 7.61 lakh shepherds as members of around 8,109 sheep producers societies across the Telangana State.
- The scheme has been launched the project with a budget of Rs 10,000 crore to empower the shepherd community both financially and socially.
- As many as 3.66 lakh units of sheep were distributed since the scheme’s launch in 2017 and cost a Rs 4,579 crore budget.
- Moreover, the beneficiary shepherds can avail of the 75% subsidy on the Sheep Distribution Scheme.
- Let us see the tabular data of the Sheep Distribution since the launch of the scheme.
|Financial Year||Sheep Population|
Eligibility Criteria for TS Sheep Distribution Program
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an application should fulfill to get eligible for the Sheep Distribution Scheme.
- The applicants should be permanent residents of Telangana State.
- Applicants should belong to the Kuruma and Yadava Communities to get eligible for the scheme.
- The candidate’s age should be above 18 years age to get qualified for the Sheep Distribution Program.
Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme FAQ’s
Who are the eligible applicants for applying the Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme?
The people who belong to the Yadava and Golla Kuruma Community are eligible for the Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme.
What is the official relaunch date of the Sheep Distribution Scheme of the Telangana State?
According to the official sources of information, the state government will resume the sheep distribution scheme on 16th January 2021.
Is there any application/registration form available on the web portal for applying for the Sheep Distribution Scheme in Telangana?
In this instance, there is no official information about the registration/application procedure to apply for the scheme.
What is the percentage of the subsidy that beneficiaries get for registering under the sheep distribution program?
The beneficiaries will get a subsidy of 75% under the sheep distribution scheme.