The KCR government has introduced the Shaadi Mubarak Scheme for the Unmarried minority girls of the Telangana State. It has been named as ‘Shaadi Mubarak’ Scheme by their Chief Minister. Under the Scheme, the Telangana Government provides one-time financial assistance of 1,00,116/- rupees to every unmarried girl at the time of Marriage. This Scheme is granted only for the spinsters of the Minority community of Telangana state. The Telangana State government has proposed Rs. 2,750 crores in the Budget estimates for 2021-22 for Kalyana Lakshmi and Shaadi Mubarak scheme.
TS Telangana Shaadi Mubarak Scheme
This article explains the Telangana Shaadi Mubarak Scheme, its online Application and procedure to apply Online Registration Form, and the procedure to fill the registration form and check the status and the Eligibility Criteria of the Scheme.
Features of the TS Shaadi Mubarak Scheme 2021
Let us have a look at the features of the Telangana Shaadi Mubarak Scheme.
- The Shaadi Mubarak Scheme is started for the Poor people of the Muslim Minority Sections of Telangana State.
- This is the welfare scheme started by the Telangana government.
- The Beneficiary will get the Amount only one time at the Time of Marriage.
- All the girls who belong to the Muslim Community are allowed to grant the Amount under the Scheme.
How to Apply Online for Telangana Shaadi Mubarak Scheme 2021
Let us see the procedure to fill the Registration Form of the Telangana Shaadi Mubarak Scheme for the Beneficiary.
- Click Here and open the Registration form for Telangana Shaadi Mubarak Scheme 2021.
- On the Registration form, Enter the details of the SSC or Equivalent details available.
Shaadi Mubharak Online Application Form
- Enter the user name, name of Birth, Date of Birth, Aadhar Number, Educational Qualification.
- Next, Select the caste, Sub caste and select whether the person is an orphan or not.
- Select the Mother’s Name as per Bank Account, Mother’s Aadhar number, and Select the Person is Disabled or not.
- On the same page, enter the Income certificate details such as Meeseva Number, Applicant Name, Father Name, District, Mandal, MRO name, and Total Income shown in the below picture.
- Enter the Permanent Address details such as Address Line1, Address Line2, District, Mandal, Village, and Pin code.
- Enter the Present Address of the Candidate such as Address Line1, Address Line2, District, Mandal, Village, Pin code, and Present Occupation.
- Enter the Bank Account Details, which is mandatory only for orphans, such as Account Holder’s name and District.
- Select Bank, IFSC code/Branch name, and Bank account number.
- Enter the Mother’s Account details such as Account Holder’s Name, Bank, Bank Account Number, District, and Bank IFSC code/Branch Name, Bank Account Number.
- Now the user has to enter the Bridegroom details such as SSC or equivalent details, Name of the Bridegroom, Name of the Father, Date of Birth, Aadhar Number, and Educational qualification.
- Select the Religion, caste, sub-caste, family Income per annum, and Present occupation.
- The candidate has to enter the Permanent Address details like Address Line1, Address line2, District, Mandal, village, and Pin code.
- Enter the Marriage Details such as Marriage, Place of Marriage, and Address of marriage place.
- Now the Beneficiary has to upload some required documents such as Bride’s photo, Age Proof certificate of the Bride, Bride’s Scanned aadhar copy, Bride Mother’s scanned Aadhar Copy, Bride Groom’s scanned Aadhar copy, Bride Mother’s Scanned bank Passbook, and Bride’s scanned bank Passbook.
- Next, enter the code in the image and click on Submit to complete the registration process.
Eligibility Criteria of TS Minority Marriage Incentive Scheme 2021
Let us look at the Eligibility Criteria that the applicants should fulfil to get eligible for the Shaadi Mubarak Scheme.
- The girl beneficiary should be a Permanent resident of Telangana.
- The Beneficiary girl should belong to the Minority Community of the state.
- The girl should complete 18years of age at the time of Marriage.
- The Annual income of the Beneficiary’s family should be 2 Lakhs.
Documents required to apply for the scheme
Let us find the Documents required for the candidate to apply for the Scheme at the time of registration.
- Date of Birth Proof
- Community Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Pass Book of the Bride
- Wedding Card of the couple
- Wedding photograph of the couple
- Aadhar card copy of the Bride and BrideGroom
- Certificate issued by the Authority of the place of Marriage
How to check the status of the Shaadi Mubarak Online
Let us see the procedure to check the status of the Scheme applied online
- Visit the official Portal of the Shaadi Mubarak Scheme and open the Home Page.
- Click on the Shaadi Mubarak option and select the Edit Option.
- Enter Bride’s UID and phone Number and click on Get status to check the online registration status.
- The users have to click on Print to get the Printed details of the status of registration.
Process Workflow of the Shaadi Mubarak Scheme
Let us see the workflow of the KCR’s Shaadi Mubarak Scheme
- The Applicant has to apply online for the Registration of the Scheme.
- The Applicant has to submit the Filled in the Application form at the Concerned MRO office for Verification.
- Then the MRO will take the approval of the Concerned MLA.
- Finally, the RDO releases the Amount to the Bank Account of the Bride’s Mother.
TS Telangana Shaadi Mubarak Scheme FAQs
Who has launched the Shaadi Mubarak Scheme 2021 in Telangana State?
The Shaadi Mubarak Scheme has launched by the Chief Minister of Telangana State.
What is the main objective of the Telangana Government to launch the Shaadi Mubarak Scheme?
The Telangana government’s main objective is to provide financial assistance to the Minority girls at Marriage.
What is the age limit of the Beneficiary to avail the Benefit of the Scheme?
The girl should complete the age of 18 years old to benefit from the Shaadi Mubarak scheme 2021.
What are the Documents required to apply for the Telangana Shaadi Mubarak scheme?
The Documents such as Income Certificate, Aadhar card copy are required to apply for the Scheme.