Complete Details of TS Telangana Dharani Portal | Features, Benefits, Services List, Apply Online on dharani.telangana
The State Government of Telangana has launched an online portal named Telangana Dharani Portal. This portal aims to make the state’s revenue services available online to the citizens of the country. Through this online portal, the citizens can avail of the revenue services Mutation, Land Conversion, and Registration Services, etc.
Moreover, the state citizens apply for the TS Dharai Portal services by registering on the official portal.
TS Telangana Dharani Portal | Features, Benefits, Services List, Apply Online on dharani.telangana
In this article, we explain to you about the Telangana Dharani Portal, Features ad Benefits of the Portal, Services List, and the online procedure to apply on the portal.
Features of the Telangana Dharani Portal
Let us see the features of the Telangana Dharani Portal.
- This portal is the integration of the Land Records Management Systems of the state.
- It combines the registration and land record functions related to the Agricultural lands.
- It enable the real-time updation of the textual data.
- The portal adds/updates and deletes all the data associated with the land records.
Benefits of the Telangana Dharani Portal
Let us see the benefits of the Telangana Dharani Portal.
- The Dharani portal is the single platform to manage land records.
- It ensures precise and transparent services to the citizens.
- It saves time and energy in maintaining the land records of the citizens.
- It automatically triggers mutation after registration or based on a request from the department or the citizens.
Services List of the Telangana Dharani Portal
Let us have a look at the services list of the Telangana Dharani Portal.
- Land Conversion/NALA
- Agriculture Income Certificate
- Land Valuation Certificate
- Certified Copy
- Duty and Fee Calculator
- Encumbrance Search
- Payment of Registration Services
- Slot Booking and Slot Rescheduling
- Payments of Stamps Services
- Public Data Entry
- Track Application
- View Receipt
- View Unit Rates
- Payments of Stamps Services
- Market Value Assistance
- Group Registration
Let us see the online application procedure to apply Telangana Dharani Citizen Services.
How to Apply Online for TS Telangana Dharani Portal @dharani.telangana.gov.in
- Visit the Official website of Dharani Telangana.
- It takes the applicant to the Home Page, as shown below.
- On the Home, in the Menu Bar, click on the Sign-UP tab.
- It displays a new page, which shows the sign-up page for Dharani.
- On the Sign-UP Page, Enter the Name of the Applicant, Mobile Number, Email ID.
- Enter the Address Details such as State, District, Mandal, Village/City, Address, and Pin code.
- After entering the details, click on the Get OTP Button.
- It then generates the OTP to the Mobile Number You have given in the form.
- Takedown the OTP Number from the Mobile and enter the OTP in the provided field.
- Enter the Captcha Code, and click on the Validate OTP Button.
- It finishes the registration process and takes the online applicant to the Home Page.
- On the Home Page, Click on Login in the Menu Bar.
- In the Login Page, Select the User Type, Enter the User Name, Password, and Captcha Code.
- After finishing the application process, the users can start applying for the Dharani Portal’s citizen services.
TS Telangana Dharani Portal FAQ
What is the main objective of launching the Telangana Dharani Portal?
The objective of launching this portal is to make the citizens access to Revenue Services and Registration Services.
Do the citizens required to upload any documents on the Dharani portal during the application process?
No, the applicants do not need to upload any documents during the application process.
Does an applicant require to pay any payment fee for getting registered on the Telangana Dharani Portal?
No, the applicant no need to pay any charge for getting register on the Telangana Dharani Portal.
Can I check my land records on the Telangana Dharani Portal?
Yes, the citizens can check their land records on the Telangana Dharani Portal.