The Department of Employment and Training of Tamilnadu State has launched TN Velai Vaaipu Portal for its citizens. The main motive of this portal is to provide services similar to the employment exchange. Thus, it saves the time and energy of the job seekers through online registration on this website. Moreover, the portal gives career-related information, career options, and other services.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal and register themselves on the TN Velai Vaaipu Online Employment Exchange Registration.
TN Velai Vaaipu
This article explains the online procedure to register for an online employment exchange, Renewal Form 2021, Login, Seniority List and Validity of Employment Registration Card on the official portal.
Eligibility Criteria of TN Velai Vaippu
Let us look at the eligibility criteria of the Tamilnadu Velai Vaaipu Employment Exchange Registration Process.
- The applicants who have passed class 8th, 10th, 12th, UG, PG, etc., are eligible to register on the TN Velai Vaippu Portal.
- The students who failed in the previous classes are also eligible.
- Candidates having a driving license (knowledge of driving), Typewriting skills, Language certificate holders and having other qualification are also eligible.
Documents Required for TN Velai Vaaipu Employment Exchange
Let us see the list of documents required for the TN Veli Vaaipu Employment Exchange.
- All Educational Documents
- Provisional Certificate (if graduates)
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate (optional)
- Applicants Photo
- Experience Certificate (if any)
- Nativity Certificate
- Certification issued by Sarpanch/ Municipal Counsellor
- Voter’s Identity Card/ Passport/ Ration Card/ birth certificate/ domicile certificate, etc.
- Other certificates like job experience, sports, ex-serviceman, physically handicapped (issued by Medical Board/CMO), freedom fighter, widow, etc.
Tamilnadu Online Employment Exchange Registration
Let us see the online procedure to register online for the employment exchange registration.
- Visit the Official Portal of TN Velaivaaipu.
- It takes the online applicant to the Home Page Below.
- Please read all the instructions carefully and click on the I Agree Button.
- It then opens up the below Candidate Registration Form.
- Enter/Select the Name, Father Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Email ID, Address Proof Type, User ID, Reference Number, Password, Confirm Password.
- Select the Favorite Color, Image Code, Aadhar Card, and Mobile Number.
- Click on the Save Button.
- It then redirects the online applicant to the user dashboard below.
- Under the Personal Details, Enter/Select the Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Marital Status, Religion, and Community ID.
- Select/Enter the Category, Mobile Number, Email ID, and Aadhar Card Number.
- Under the Contact Details, Enter/Select the Address (Must Be As Per your Address/ID Proof), District (Must Be As Per your Ration Card), Name of the Employment Office, Taluk, Local Body, Phone Number, Location Pin Code, Employment Status, Address Proof Type, and Reference Number.
- Under the Qualification Details Section, Select the Qualification from the dropdown below SSC, SSC, HSC and degree.
- Enter the University, Year of Passing, Medium (Language in which the Major Subject was Studied), Second Language, Class.
- Also, Enter/Select the Certificate Number of Mark sheet 1, Certificate Number of Mark sheet2, Council Number, and Ancillary 1.
- Click on the Add Button.
- Click on the Next button.
- Under the Technical/Diploma/Certificate Course, Enter/Select the Technical Qualification, Subject, Year of Passing, Institute Type, Medium of Instruction, Course Duration(in months) and Certificate Type.
- Under the Skills Details Section, Select the Skills such as Type Writing, Shorthand, Computer Courses, Language etc.
- Click on the Save Button.
- It then successfully registers the candidates on the employment portal.
Tamilnadu Vela Vaaipu Login Procedure
Let us see the procedure to Login into the TN Velai Vaaipu portal, as shown below.
- Visit the Official Portal of TN Velai Vaaipu.
- It takes the online applicants to the Home Page Below.
- On the Home Page, click on the click here to visit the employment exchange website.
- On the newly opened page, Enter the User ID and Password.
- Click on the Login Button.
TN Velai Vaaipu Employment Exchange Renewal Form 2021
Let us see the procedure to renew the employment on the TN Velai Vaaipu Employment Exchange.
- Go to the Home Page and Login with the User Name and Password on the portal.
- It then takes the online applicants to the user dashboard.
- On the newly opened page, click on the update profile on the top of the page.
- It then shows the Renewal option.
- Now, Click on the Candidate Renewal.
- It then opens up the new page, as shown below.
- Enter the Registration Number, Candidate Name, Current Renewal Date, and Status.
- Click on the Renew button.
- It then displays the dialogue box that your registration number has been renewed with the date.
View Seniority List of TN Online Employment Exchange Portal
Let us see the process to view the Seniority List on the TN Employment Exchange.
- The interested applicants can visit the official TN Velai Vaaipu portal and view the seniority list details available online on the portal.
- The applicants can also download and take a printout of the seniority list.
Validity of Employment Registration Identity card
- The employment card issued to candidates will be valid for only three years from the date of issue.
- After completing three years, the candidates must renew the card to avail themselves of the benefits related to the employment opportunities.
TN Velai Vaaipu FAQs
What is the main objective of the Tamilnadu Velai Vaaipu Employment Exchange Services?
The main motive of the TN Velai Vaaipu Employment Exchange is to provide employment exchange services online.
What is the validity of the employment exchange card of TN Velai Vaaipu?
The validity of the Tamilnadu employment exchange card is three years from the date of issue.
Can I renew my employment exchange card online on the official portal?
Yes, the applicants can renew the employment exchange card online on the official portal of TN Velai Vaaipu.
What are the list of all the documents required for the TN Vela Vaippu Registration online?
All the documents required for the online employment registration are listed in the following article.