[TNREGINET] Tamilnadu Encumbrance Certificate, Apply Online, Search /View/[email protected]
The Encumbrance Certificate has been the most crucial document in terms of land registration. Previously, people used to apply the Encumbrance Certificate manually visiting the concerned office. Most Indian states, including Tamil Nadu, can now apply for Encumbrance Certificate Online on the official website tnerreginet.gov.iin.
The online applicants can apply online, search, view, and download the official portal Inspector General of Registration of Tamil Nadu.
Tamilnadu (TN) Encumbrance Certificate
This article explains the Tamilnadu Encumbrance Certificate, Online Procedure to Apply Online for the certificate, Search, View and Download the EC on the Official Portal tnreginer.gov.in.
What is TNREGINET Portal
TNREGINET Portal is the dedicated Portal of Tamil Nadu specializing in rendering its citizens’ online services. The TNREGINET Portal helps the citizens avail of the different government services online, reduce manual work, and save time for the citizens and the government.
The set of services include
- Birth Certificate
- Death Certificate
- User Registration
- Hindu Marriage Certificate/Registration
- Encumbrance Certificate
- Tamilnadu Marriage Registration Complete Services
- Firm Registration
- Christian Marriage Registration
- Society Registration Complete Services, and more.
How to Apply Online for Encumbrance Certificate in Tamilnadu
Before Applying for the Encumbrance Certificate or any other document, the applicants must register on the Official Portal as a Citizen.
- Visit the Official Portal of TNREGINET.
- It takes the online applicant to Home Page.
- On the Home Page, Select and click on the User Registration in the Menu Bar.
- It then displays the User Registration Page as below.
- Select the User Type as Citizen.
- Enter User Name, Password, and Confirm Password.
- Enter Security Question and Answer in the given fields.
- Enter Personal Details such as salutation, First, Middle, and Last Name of the Applicant.
- Enter Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email ID, Gender, Identification Type, Identification Number.
- Enter State, District, Pin Code, Door Number, Street, Village, and the Captcha code.
- Request for the OTP and Enter the same in the given field.
- Verify all the details and click on the Complete Registration button.
- It completes the registration process and sends an activation link to your registered mail id.
- Open your mail id and click on the activation link.
- Go Back to Home Page and login with your User Name and Password.
Search, View or Download TN Encumbrance Document @tnreginet portal – step by step guide
- After getting login with the credentials, it the citizen to the Dashboard below.
- Click on the Search and Apply on the Encumbrance Certificate from the E-Services in the Menu Bar.
- It then opens up the Registration Form below.
- Select the Zone, District, Sub-Registrar Office, EC Start Date, and End Date.
- Enter the Survey Details such as Village, Survey Number, and Sub Division.
- Click on Add.
- Enter Plot Number, Flat Number, and click on Add.
- Enter House Details such as Door Number, Ward, Block, and click on Add.
- Add the Boundary Details such as East, West, North, and South.
- Enter the details of the Extent and Build-Up Area.
- Enter additional details such as Old Survey Number, TS Number, Old Door Number, Name of Declared Owner, Father Name.
- Enter other Relevant Information and Any Registered Document Number.
- Enter the Type of Code.
- Enter the Captcha Code, and click on the Search Button.
- You can also view the Encumbrance Certificate by clicking the on the E-Services, then on the view EC in the drop-down.
- Enter the Zone, District, Sub Registrar Office, EC Start Date, and End Date.
- Also, Enter the Survey Details such as Village, Survey Number, and Sub Division Number.
- Click on the Add Button.
- Enter the code and click on the search button.
- It then displays the Encumbrance Certificate.
TN Tamilnadu Encumbrance Certificate FAQ’s
What is the application fee for applying the Tamilnadu Encumbrance Certificate?
The applicants do not require any application fee for applying the Encumbrance Certificate Online on the TNREGINET Portal.
Can I view, search, and download the Tamilnadu EC Online on the portal?
The applicants can view, search, and download the Encumbrance Certificate on the official portal.
Is it mandatory to register on the portal as a New User to Apply for the Encumbrance Certificate?
Yes, the applicants must register as citizens to avail of the TN Government Services online on the TNREGINET portal.
What other services the applicants can apply on the REGINET Portal?
The citizens can apply for other services like Birth Certificate, Death Certificate, Marriage Certificate, etc.