This article explains the step-by-step procedure to apply online for a curfew/lockdown pass in Tamilnadu. If you are a TN resident and want to apply online for a curfew pass you must follow the steps given in this article.
Recently, the Tamilnadu Government has started the online curfew pass facility.
TN E-Pass | Tamilnadu COVID 19 Pass Apply Online, Check Status @tnepass.tnega.org
Using this facility service-specific professional organization selected set of industries and individuals can apply for Epass.
As per the official TN E-pass application page, Individuals can apply only for marriage, emergency medicine, or near-death (& In case of Return of Stranded People)
As mentioned before organizations and industries are also eligible to apply. Here is the complete list of eligible organizations and industries
Let’s now discuss the procedure to apply online for TN E-Pass
- Reason of E-Pass Request (Death, Marriage, Medical Emergency, Return of Stranded People)
- Travel Range
- Pass Requesting Dates
- Applicant Personal Info (Name, Age, Father’s Name)
- No. of People
- Applicant’s ID Proof (Aadhaar Card, Ration Card, Driving License, Passport, PAN Card)
- ID Proof Number
- Vehicle Details
- Additional Remarks
TN E-Pass | Tamilnadu Online Lockdown/Curfew Pass Application Form
Note: As per a new update on the official portal, before you could apply for the pass, you need to specify if you are coming to Tamilnadu from some other state of India or from any other country.
- First of all, navigate to the official website from here
- Once there enter your mobile number in the specified place then enter the captcha code
- Finally, click on the send OTP button
- You will soon receive an SMS on your mobile which contains the OTP
- Now, Click on the login button to proceed
- after successfully logging in, you will see the dashboard.
- in this dashboard, you will see the “Apply for Pass” section which has two options one is for individual, and other is for commercial establishments organization industries
- depending on which type of user you click on the relevant section.
Note : We, in this example are trying to apply as an individual
- Now you need to provide all the required information as mentioned above
- Once you have entered all the details correctly and uploaded the required ID proofs hit the submit button
- After successful submission, you will see the application number you should note it down for future references
TN E-Pass Status/Download | Tamilnadu Curfew/Lockdown Pass Status Online @tnepass.tnega.org
You won’t immediately get the curfew pass after applying. so it is a good idea to keep checking the status of TN E-Pass online. Here are the steps :
- Go to the official page. Enter your mobile number & captcha code. Then click on send OTP
- The Mobile number should be same which was used during applying for TN E-pass
- Enter the received OTP and login into your account
- once logged in you will see the list of submitted Applications by you
- Click on the application number to view the status OR download the curfew pass
Related Questions & Answers
Who can apply online for curfew pass in Tamilnadu?
Specific professional organizations/industries & Individuals can apply.
Can any individual apply for TN E-Pass?
Not everybody is allowed. Here are the cases which are allowed : Individuals can apply only for marriage, emergency medicine, or near-death (& In case of Return of Stranded People)
Can this facility be used by someone president of Tamilnadu and stuck somewhere in other States?
Yes, in such case individual can apply online for pass.
Where can one apply online for curfew pass in Tamilnadu?
For this you need to navigate to the official website which is tnepass.tnega.org
how to check the status of application or download the issued curfew pass?
once you have applied successfully you can check the status of your application in the dashboard. if your application is approved you will have the option to download TN Epass