The Telangana State Government has issued the latest guidelines for the Regularisation of the Rural Agricultural Lands under the Sada Bainama category. This Main objective of the KCR’s government is to regularize the Lands under the Sada Bainama. The District collectors are directed by the Authorities to give Personal Attention and ensure the receiving of applications in a smooth manner. The authorities have ordered that the alienee, transferee, or buyer be a small or marginal farmer, and the regularisation applies only to agricultural lands located in rural areas. As per the latest guidelines, all the applications for regularisation of Sada Bainamas should be submitted only through the Mee Seva centres and details in a prescribed format.
Telangana TS Sada Bainama
This article explains the Telangana Sada Bainama application, online registration procedure in the meeseva portal, Eligibility, objectives, and status checking online.
Objectives of the Sada Bainama Scheme of Telangana state
Let us have a look at the Objectives of the KCR’s Sada Bainama Land Regularisation Scheme
- The main objective to issue the Sada Bainama is to regularize the old lands illegally sold between the Buyers and sellers.
- It is also helpful to make transparent Property Registrations in the Government Records.
- The Sada Bana Scheme would also help the poor farmers to regularize their fields from illegal hands.
How to Apply Online for TS Sada Bainama Scheme
Let us find the Online registration procedure to apply for the Sada Bainama.
- Once you collect the application form from the concerned website or from the concerned departments, you should take a print of it and start filling it manually.
- Fill in the Applicant’s Complete details such as Name, Surname, Father/Husband/wife name, Religion, Community, Caste, and Date of Birth shown in the image below.
- Please don’t forget to affix your passport sized photo on the application form.
Telangana Sada Bainama Online Application Form
- Enter the Age, Occupation, Present Address, State, District, and village details of the Applicant.
- Enter the Region, House Number, Pincode, and Concerned Mobile Number.
- In the Next Step, Enter the Seller details like Name, House Number, Father/Husband/Wife Name, Date of Birth, Occupation, and age of the seller as mentioned in the below image.
- Enter the present Address of the Farmer, state, District, village, Region, House Number, and Pin code.
- Enter the Sada Bainama details and signature of the Applicant. Mention the date and Place at the end of the Application form and submit it to the Tahsildar.
Eligibility Criteria for the Telangana Government’s Sada Bainama
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the RS Sada Bainama Scheme.
- The authorities have mandated that the alienee, transferee, or buyer be a small or marginal farmer.
- It has been made clear that the regularisation applies only to agricultural lands located in rural areas.
- The officials have clarified that the Scheme will not be applicable for agricultural land transactions using Sada bainamas in Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority (HMDA), Kakatiya Urban Development Authority (KUDA).
- It is also mentioned that the Scheme will not be applicable for Municipal corporations and municipalities except for certain notified Mandals.
- While stamp duty and the registration fee are exempted up to a maximum extent of five acres in small and marginal farmers.
- Farmers with more than five acres of land should pay both the stamp duty and regularisation fee.
How to login to the Meeseva 2.0 registration for Sada Bainama
Let us look at the steps to login for the Meeseva Registration for the Sada Bainama
- Visit the Official Portal and Click on Meeseva Services and enter the Home Page.
- Click on login and Open the Login of the Meeseva2.0 Page or Click Here to enter the Login of Meeseva directly.
- Here the user has to select whether he is a Citizen or KIOSK, or Department person.
- The Citizen Can enter the Login ID and Password if he is an already existing user.
- The Candidate has to click on New User and open the Registration Form.
- Open the Registration form and create a profile id with the details entered, such as desired login Id, Password, and New password.
- In the Next step, Enter the contact information such as Mobile Number, Email, Full Name, and Address.
- Select the country, state, District, and Pincode and click on Submit Button to log in successfully.
Important documents for the TS Sada Bainama Scheme
Let us see certain documents necessary to apply and register yourself under the Meeseva portal of Telangana state.
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Bank Account Details
- Working Mobile Number
- Active Email ID
- Pattadar Passbook
How to check status Online for the Sada Bainama 2021
Let us see the procedure to check the status online in the Sada Bainama Scheme 2021.
- Visit the Official Portal and open the home page of the Telangana government services.
- On the Home Page, the Applicant needs to enter the service name in the Services option search.
- Enter the Meeseva certificate Application Number, which is available on the application given in the Meeseva.
- Click on the Know Your Application Status and Click on Search Button.
- Then the Status of Sada Bainama will appear on the screen with details of whether it is approved by the government or rejected.
Telangana TS Sada Bainama FAQs
What are the eligibility criteria of TS Sada Bainama Land regularisations?
The Authorities have made clear that the regularisation is eligible only for agricultural lands located in rural areas.
How can an Applicant check the status of the TS Sada Bainama Scheme?
An Applicant can check the Status of Sada Bainama in the official portal of the Telangana government.
Can we apply for the Sada Bainama Land Regularisations online through the official website?
Yes, one can apply from the Mee Seva Portal of Telangana for the Sada Bainama.
What are the Important documents for the TS Sada Bainama Scheme 2021?
The farmer’s Aadhar card, Pattadar passbook are the main documents required to apply for the TS Sada Bainama.