The State Government of Gujarat has announced another scheme Teka Na Bhave Gujarat Magfali, for the welfare of the farmers. The main objective of this scheme is to enable farmers to register for Minimum Subsidy Price and Buy the Groundnut online. Through this new scheme, the farmers can visit the Official Food Procurement Portal.
Teka Na Bhave Gujarat
This article explains the complete details about the Teka Na Bhave Mafgali Groundnut Registration 2021-22, Dcouments Required for the scheme, Step by Step Guide to Apply Online for Gujarat Mafgali Groundnut Registration and Documents List Online on the Official Portal.
Documents Required for Teka Na Bhave Gujarat
Find the list of documents required for the Teka Na Bhave Gujarat Portal, as shown below.
- Aadhar Card of the Applicant
- Bank Passbook
- Canceled Cheque
- Land Related Documents (7/12 and 8-A)
- Other Essential Documents
Please Visit Our Articles
How to Apply Online for Teka Na Bhave Gujarat Groundnut Minimum Subsidy Price
As shown below, let us see the step-by-step guide to apply online for the Gujarat Minimum Subsidy Prices for Farmers.
- Visit the Official Portal of FPP Gujarat.
- It lands the online users on the Home Page.
- Click on the Login button on the following page.
- It takes the online applicants to the below page.
- Enter the User Name and Password.
- Enter the Captcha Code and Click on the Login button.
- It then takes the applicant farmers to the dashboard below.
- Click on the Farmer Registration, as shown below.
- Click on the Data Entry Option under the Farmer Registration option.
- Select the Procurement Scheme.
Gujarat Magfali Groundnut Online Registration Form
- Click on the New Enroll Button on the dashboard.
- Under the Step 1, Enter the First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Aadhar Number, Mobile Number, Phone Number, and Other Details.
- Under the Aadhar Details Verification, Enter the Name as per Aadhar, Gender, and Date of Birth.
- Click on the Verify button.
- It then completes the Aadhar Verification successfully.
- Click on the Declaration Checkbox.
- Then, Click on the Continue button.
- It then redirects the online users to the following page below.
- Under Step 2, Enter the District, Taluka, Village, Khata Number.
- Enter the Other Details and Click on the Continue button.
- Under the Step 3, Enter the Bank District, Bank Name, Branch Name, Bank IFSC Code, Bank Account Number, and Confirm Bank Account Number.
- Click on the View Preview button.
- It then displays the preview of the application, as shown below.
- Click on the checkbox of the Aadhar Consent.
- Enter the Mobile Number and Click on the Send OTP.
- Enter the OTP generated in the respective field and click on the Submit button.
- Click on the Manage Documents option on the newly opened page.
- Then, upload the necessary documents.
- Click on the Back Button.
- Now, Click on the Print button on the following page.
- It then displays the preview of the application and prints the application form.
All the interested farmers can visit the Official Portal and Apply Online for the Teka Na Bhave Gujarat Registration.
Gujarat Magfali Groundnut Online Registration FAQs
Who are eligible for the Gujarat Peanut Minimum Subsidy Scheme in Gujarat?
All the interested farmers in the Gujarat State are eligible for the Groundnut Minimum Subsidy Scheme 2021-22.
What is the main objective of the Take Na Bhave Scheme in Gujarat State?
The main objective of this scheme is to enable farmers to register for Minimum Subsidy Price and Buy the Groundnut online.
Are the Aadhar Card and Bank Account details mandatory for the Magfali Groundnut Online Registration?
Yes, the Aadhar Card and Bank Account details are mandatory to register online on Magfali Groundnut Online Registration.
What is the Official Portal for the farmers to register for the Minimum Subsidy Price of Groundnut in Gujarat?
The farmers should visit the Official Portal fpp.gujarat.gov.in to register for Gujarat’s Minimum Subsidy Price of the Groundnut.