MPSIS Portal Registration & Login service is now available for students. Once signed up, you can avail all the features after login into your account. Kindly read the whole article to know all about mpsis registration & features after login
Madhya Pradesh Government has announced that it will conduct undergraduate and postgraduate exams for the final year students. The exams will be conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Student Information System (MP SIS). Moreover, the students can finish the entire application process online on the portal. The colleges like DAVV college, RDVV, MP Bhoj, jiwaji University, Barkatullah University, APS University, Vikram University, RGPV and CUC, MCU, Or BU Bhopal University, MCBU, etc. comes under Madhya Pradesh State University.
The interested candidates attending the final year exams can visit the official portal mponline.gov.in portal and finish their online registrations.
MP SIS Registration 2021
This article explains the online procedure to apply and register for the MP SIS Exams and Login Process and College Wise List.
Required Documents/Information for Student Registration at MPSIS Portal
Applicant ID or Scholar number is the most important information. Make sure you have it before applying.
Features of MP SIS Portal
Let us see the online features of the Official Portal of Madhya Pradesh SIS.
- Students Database Management
- Scholar Register Management
- Enrollment and Examination Process
- Account Management
- Fee Collection Management
Apply Online for the Final Year Exam (UG & PG) @ isms.mponline.gov.in
Let us see the online application procedure to apply for the Final Year Exams of UG and PG on the Official Portal MP SIS Online.
- Visit the official portal of Madhya Pradesh SIS.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- On the Home Page, Click on the Student Registration Link.
- It then opens up the web page, as shown below.
- Select the university from the drop-down.
- Under the university, select the college name from the drop-down.
- Enter the Applicant ID or Scholar ID and Enter the Date of Birth.
- The applicants then successfully register for the open book exams.
Do not Miss:
Procedure to Student Login Online @ mponline.gov.in
- Once after the student’s successful registration on the MP SIS Portal, they can enter their credentials and Login on to the portal.
MP SIS Registration College Wise List
Let us see the list of the colleges of Madhya Pradesh and their official portals below.
Help Desk Number: 0755 6720210
MP SIS Registration Online FAQ’s
How can an applicant register for MP SIS?
The applicants can register themselves on the University Official Portal or visit mponline.gov.in.
What is the Full form of MP SIS?
The full form of MP SIS is Madhya Pradesh Students Information System.
Who are eligible for applying for the MP SIS Exam 2021?
The students of Final Year Under Graduate and Post Graduate Students are eligible for the MP SIS Exam.
What is the mode of the Undergraduate and Postgraduate exams conducted by MP SIS?
The mode of the undergraduate and postgraduate exams is an open book system.