Sputnik Vaccine Registration, current price, Efficacy, Side Effects, and Dose Gap details are available in this article. The announcement of the Sputnik V vaccination in India has brought a wave of happiness among the citizens. The Sputnik vaccine is amongst the best COVID 19 vaccines available. This article aims to share detailed information regarding this vaccine. Private hospitals are soon rolling out the sputnik vaccination registration. Apollo hospitals recently told the media that they are expecting to start the Sputnik vaccination drive from the 2nd week of June.
Indian citizens have been suffering from the second wave of the Corona Cases in the country. However, the government is trying hard to control the rise of Covid in several ways. In a similar connection, the Indian government is planning to make the Russian Sputnik Vaccine for the citizens in India. According to the official sources, it has been heard that the vaccine is showing productive results in controlling the spread of Covid. It is also heard that the Sputnik Vaccine Registration will be starting soon in India
Following hospitals are about to start Sputnik V Vaccination program very soon and may launch the online registration process soon:
- Apollo Hospitals
- Fortis Hospitals
- Max Hospitals
The interested applicants can visit the official portal and register online for the Sputnik Vaccine once the registration process is active online.
Sputnik Vaccine Registration
|Vaccine Name||Sputnik V|
|Indian Arm||Dr. Reddy Labs|
|Topic Discussed||Sputnik Vaccine Registration, Price, Efficacy, Side Effects & Dose gap|
|Vaccine Availability||Soon in Private hospitals of India|
|Expected Price||800 to 1300|
This article explains the online procedure to register for Sputnik Vaccine and learn about the Price, Efficacy, Side Effects, and Dose Gap required for Sputnik V.
How to Register for Sputnik Vaccine Online
Let us see the online procedure to register for the Sputnik Vaccine in India.
- DR Reddy Labs are managing the production and distribution of Sputnik V in India/
- Moreover, there is no information from the government regarding the registration date or the process.
- The registration may tentatively start from the next month based on the availability of vaccines in India.
- We will keep you posted about the dates and the official registration process once the vaccine is available in India.
Price of the Sputnik Vaccine in India
Let us see the pricing details of the Sputnik Vaccine in India, as shown below.
- In this instance, the price of the Sputnik Vaccine is neither confirmed, nor we have any information regarding the same.
- However, many speculations are going in India about the price of the Russian-made Sputnik Vaccine.
- If the information is to be believed, the price of the Sputnik Vaccine will be anywhere from around 700 Rupees to 800 Rupees.
- It is so because there is news that India will import this drug for 10$, which is equal to 700 to 800 Rupees.
- However, in a recent press note, the Appolo Hospitals confirmed that they would be charging Rupees 1195, including the administrative charges for the vaccine.
- They have also announced that the vaccine is made available from the second week of June this year.
- However, we should wait for official confirmation from the government.
- We will keep you updated if there is any information available regarding the exact pricing of the Sputnik Vaccine.
Sputnik V Efficacy
The Gamaleya National Research Center of Epidemiology and Microbiology and the Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF) have reported that the Sputnik V Covid-19 vaccine showed a 97.6% efficacy. Various other research centers and independent agencies have claimed that Sputnik V has good efficacy. This was based on the analysis of data on disease infection rates among people receiving both shots of the vaccine.
Effective against Indian strain: The Sputnik V coronavirus vaccine gives enough antibodies to combat the virus’ Indian strain, Alexander Ginsburg, director of the Gamaleya Center, the vaccine developer, told TASS on Tuesday.
Lancet Reports: The lancet in a journal said, Sputnik V COVID-19 vaccine candidate appears safe and effective. You may read more about the Sputnik Vaccine Efficacy below :
People who are wondering about the sputnik efficacy after the first vaccine shot may note down that an observational study found Sputnik V to be 79.4 percent effective after a single shot. After two shots the efficacy of 91.6 percent is observed.
Side Effects of Sputnik Vaccine
Let us see the detailed information about the efficacy side effects of the Russian-made Sputnik Vaccine as below.
The Sputnik Vaccine was created in Russia by the Gamaleya National Centre of Epidemiology and Microbiology. After the first dose of the vaccine, a few side effects are observed in the persons who have taken the vaccine. Moreover, the drug has already been used in around 60+ countries. After gathering the collective feedback from the patients, there are a few side effects that have been observed in the patients after taking the vaccination. These are :
- Joint Pains
- Muscle ache
The above is the basic side effects that have been observed to date.
Details of Sputnik Vaccination Dose Gap
Find out the information about the dose gap that should be maintained concerning the Sputnik Vaccination process.
- The suggested dose gap between the first and second doses of vaccination is 21 days from the date of vaccination.
- The citizens must follow this gap once after the first vaccination has been done.
Sputnik Vaccine Registration 2021 FAQs
What is the origin of the Sputnik Vaccine Registration in India?
The Sputnik Vaccine has been created in Russia by the Gamaleya National Centre of Epidemiology and Microbiology.
Is the registration process available for Sputnik Vaccine is currently available on the official registration portals in India?
No, the registration process for the Sputnik Vaccine is not yet started in India. However, according to the sources of information, th registration process may soon start by June.
Are there any side effects associated with the Sputnik Vaccination?
Yes, there are a few side effects observed in the people after the vaccination. The side effects include Headache, Vomitings, Fever, Joint Pains, etc.
What is the official price of the Sputnik Vaccine that is made available in India?
The price would be anywhere around 700 to 800 Rupees according to the sources of information.