All you should know about S.C., OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2020, Apply, Online Registration Form.
The Government of India, in collaboration with the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, initiated a scheme called S.C., OBC Free Coaching Scheme. The objective of this scheme is to assist Scheduled Castes and Other Backward Classes people preparing for the competitive exams. This scheme helps the backward candidates who are attending competitive and other relevant exams. Moreover, the Government provides quality training and travelling allowance of 3000 Rupees for local candidates and 6000 Rupees for non-local candidates to crack competitive exams.
The candidates who are willing to attend the coaching classes can apply online for S.C., OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2020 on the official website on or before 30/09/2020.
S.C., OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2020, Apply, Online Registration Form
In this article, we explain to you about the S.C., OBC Free Coaching Scheme, Online Application Procedure and the Online Registration Form.
Overview of the Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||SC,OBC Free Coaching Scheme|
|Launched by||Department of Social Justice and Empowerment|
|Objective||Free Coaching Classes for Competitive Exams|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30 September 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for applying S.C., OBC Coaching Scheme 2020
Let us see the eligibility criteria for applying S.C., OBC Coaching Scheme by the applicants.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of India.
- The weaker sections of the Scheduled Castes and Other Backward Classes Students are eligible for the Free Coaching Scheme.
- The applicants should not be either the state or central government employees.
- The income of the applicant families should be less than 800000 per annum.
Courses Offered under S.C., OBC Coaching Scheme
Let us the list of courses, which an applicant can apply for coaching classes.
- NEET and IIT-JEE
- MBA Entrance Exams
- UPSC ( Prelims and Mains)
- CA-CPT Exams
- Banking ( Clerk and P.O.) & SSC Exams
- IES and GATE Exams
- RRB Exams
- Medical and Engineering Entrance Exams
- CMAT/GMAT/CAT Exams
How to Apply for S.C., OBC Free Coaching Scheme [email protected]
Let us have a look at the Online Procedure to Apply for S.C., OBC Free Coaching Scheme. This is for the aspirants who are preparing for the competitive exams.
- It takes the applicant to the Home Page of the website.
- Read the instructions on the Home Page, and click on the Login at the bottom of the page.
- It redirects the applicant to the login page below.
- On the Login Page, Click on the tab Register Yourself to register as a new user.
Online Registration Form of S.C. OBC Coaching Classescoaching.dosje.gov.in
- It displays the registration form below, in which the applicant can start filling the online application form.
- Enter the Category of the Applicant, Name and Father Name of the Applicant, Gender, Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Also, Enter the Date of Birth of the Applicant, Password and Confirm Password.
- Enter the Academic Details such as State of Passing 10th Exam,10th Board Certificate Number, and Year of Passing of 10th.
- Verify all the details and click on the Register Button.
- After Registering, Go Back to the Login Page and log in with the User Name and Password.
SC, OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2020 FAQ
What is the objective of S.C., OBC Coaching Scheme?
The objective of this scheme is to encourage candidates who are preparing for competitive exams through free coaching.
What are the few of the courses that an applicant enrol under the S.C., OBC Coaching Scheme 2020?
Under this scheme, the candidates can avail of the courses like IIT-JEE, Pre-Medical and Pre-Engineering Exams, Bank Exams, UPSC, SSC Exams etc.
Do the Government provide any stipend for the candidates enrol under the S.C, OBC Coaching Scheme?
The Government provides travelling allowance of 3000 Rupees for Local Candidates and 6000 Rupees for Non-Local Candidates.
Do I need to upload any documents for registering on the DOSJE Portal for coaching classes?
No, the applicants no need to upload any documents on the portal of DOSJE Coaching Classes Scheme.