SBI pension Seva portal offers a new pensioner registration service. After pension seva sbi login, there are a bunch of various other services that can be accessed. This newly-released SBI pension portal is a one-stop solution for all your needs. In this article, you will come to know all about new user registration, login process & downloading the pension slip steps. Any problems that you face, can be resolved by contacting the pension seva customer care.
The State Bank of India in order to enhance the reliability of its services introduced a dedicated portal called “SBI Pension Seva Portal”. As in the name, the SBI Pension Seva Portal is a dedicated website that helps the pension holders of the State Bank Of India who have a pension account in their bank.
This portal helps the pension holders to withdraw their pension anytime, anywhere through the Pension Seva Portal. One may easily download SBI Pension Slip using this service
SBI State Bank Pension Seva Portal
In this article, we give you an explanation about the benefits and services of the SBI Pensioners Portal, Registration and Login Process in detail.
Services offered by SBI Pensioners Portal
Let us have a look on the services and benefits that pensioners can derive from the SBI Pensioners Portal. This is for the account holders who is availing the pension services from SBI
- Pensioners can check and download Arrears Calculation Sheets
- Pensioners can download Pension Slip & Form 16
- Can have a look at the transaction details of their account
- Can see the overview of pension profile details
- They can see their life certificate details
- Pensioners can see their investment details
Benefits offered by SBI Pension Portal , pensionseva.sbi
Apart from the services offered, the employees can also derive various benefits from the State Bank Pension Portal. The list of the benefits are given below
- It acknowledges the pensioners by sending SMS alert regarding the pension payments
- The Pensioners can receive the pension slip through an email
- Extended its services to Jeevan Pramaan Policy, Senior Citizens Saving Scheme, EPPO Provision of Defense, Rajasthan, Railway, and CPAO Pensioners
SBI Pension Portal Online Pensioner Registration, New User Sign up
Let us see the online one-time registration process on the SBI Pension seva website. SBI Pension Seva one time registration process is mandatory to access all features of this website.
pensionseva.sbi Website user registration process
Total Time: 5 minutes
First step is to head to the sbi pension seva portal by typing pensionseva.sbi on the browser address bar.
Hit that “New User Registration” Button
Now, click on the “New User Registration” button which is at the homepage
Provide your key details first
Initially, during the registration process the basic details like your Pension Account number, Date of birth need to filled. Enter the captcha code along with this information and click on “Next”
Now, the system will automatically recognize your account and send one time password on your registered mobile number.
Continue filling the form
After successful verification via phone, you will be asked to provide a desired user ID, password. Also set security question and answer
User ID created
If everything is entered properly, your pension id will be created successfully.
Login using the newly created username and password
Now, you can login using the set user id and password and access pension related services.
pension seva sbi login, Portal @pensionseva.sbi
- In the Login Page the pensioner should enter the newly created User ID and Password along with the Captcha Code
- After successful login with the credentials, the pensioners can access his/her account and can avail the services of the SBI Pension Seva Portal
- You will be able to see the dashboard after successful login
SBI Pension Slip Download from Pension Seva Portal
If you want to download your pension slip, it can be done easily from the official website. Kindly follow below given steps:
- Login with your details on SBI Pension Seva Portal
- Once logged in, you will see “Pension Slip” section on your dashboard, click it
- Now, you need to provide some more information like PPO Name, Type (Monthly or yearly), Month & year
- Click on View, to view your Pension Slip
- This slip can also be downloaded as a PDF file
SBI Pension Seva Customer Care
If you are facing any issues related to the portal you can utilize the customer care facility. Here are available options to contact the support team :
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|SMS Facility||SMS “UNHAPPY” can be sent on 8008202020|
|Toll Free Numbers||18004253800/1800112211 OR 080-26599990|
|Complaint at Bank’s Website||https://bank.sbi|
|More Email IDs||[email protected] / [email protected] / [email protected]|
In order to access online facilities, users must register on the pension seva portal. Then log in to your account and access desired facilities like pension slip download etc.
What if I lost my SBI Pension Seva Portal Password?
One can answer the security questions they have filled in the registration process and create a new password
What are security questions and answers?
During the signup process, you will be asked to set a security question and its answer. This is a security measure. If in case you lost your password, this information can be used to recover your account.
Can a pensioner receives alert messages to his mobile regarding the pension details?
Yes, SBI Portal sends the SMS about the pension details and the recent transactions to the user’s registered mobile number
How to unlock SBI Pension seva account?
If your account is locked due to invalid entry, you can unblock it either by contacting the customer care or your can try to reset your password.