Complete Details about RTE UP Admission 2021-22 | Online Application Form – Students Apply / Check School List, Register @rte25.upsdc.gov.in
According to the RTE Act, all the listed schools should provide 25% of the seats to underprivileged children. This program’s main objective is to encourage the vulnerable sections of students to study in private schools. For, this the applicant students or parents can directly visit the official portal of the concerned state and start applying for the admissions online. Similarly, there is an official announcement on the UP RTE Admissions recently for the parents who wish to join their students in schools.
Looking for RTE Admission in Other State? >> READ THIS
The interested students can visit the rte25.upsdc.gov.in and start the admission process online. However, it is heard the online application process for the admissions will start from 02 March 2021.
RTE UP Admission 2021-22
This article explains the online procedure to apply for UP RTE Admission 2021 for Students, Important Dates Online Application Form, Register, and Check the Schools list on the portal.
Offline Application Form PDF Download
Important Dates of RTE UP Admission 2021
Let us see the important dates of the RTE Uttar Pradesh Admissions for the year 2021-22.
|Start Date for RTE 25 UP Online Application||2 March 2021|
|Last Date to Online Apply for RTE UP Admissions||25 March 2021|
|Verification of Applications||26 March to 28 March 2021|
|Lottery Result||30 March 2021|
|Last Date for Students Admission in Schools||5 April 2021|
|Second Phase RTE UP Application Start Date||1 April 2021|
|Second Phase RTE UP Application Last Date||23 April 2021|
How to Apply for Uttar Pradesh RTE Admission Online @ rte25admission.upsdc.gov.in
Let us see the step-by-step guide to apply for the UP State RTE Admission Online on the official website.
- Visit the Official Portal of rte25admissions.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Online Applicant / Student Login on the same page.
- It then opens up the Student Registration Form, as shown below.
UP RTE Online Application Form 2021-2022
- Enter/Select the District, Town/Block, Full Name of Students, Full Name of Student, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Gender, and Class.
- Enter the Captcha Code.
- Verify all the details and click on the Register Button.
- It then displays the preview of the application form, as shown below.
- Verify all the details once again and click on the Complete the Form button.
- In the Parent/Guardian Details, Enter/Select the Father Name, Mother Name, Alternate Mobile Number, ID with Address Number, Current Address, and Ward.
- Upload the Student Image, Address Proof, Student Age Proof, and Self Attested Document.
- If the applicant wishes to change any documents, he/she can change by clicking on the Change Document Image.
- The applicant candidates can select their schools’ choice online, enter the captcha code, and click on the Save button.
- After completing the process, the applicants should save and then get the final print.
- After taking the final print, the window below will open so that you will know whether your application has been completed or not.
- The admission process ends with the lottery draw out of the pool of admissions.
Note: In this instance, the online application process has not yet started. According to the information, the process will start on 02 March 2021. We will keep you updated about further announcements.
Check RTE UP Application Status
Let us see the process to check the application status online on the RTE25 Portal of UP.
- The respective candidates can also check the UP RTE Admission 2021-22 Application Status by clicking the link – Student Login
- Enter the Registration Number and Mobile Number.
- Enter the Captcha Code.
- Click on the Login Button.
- It then redirects the online applicant to the user dashboard, in which the applicants can check their status online.
Please Visit Our Article : Uttar Pradesh Budget 2021
Check UP RTE 25 Admission School List 2021-22
- If the school’s name does not appear in the UP RTE Admission 2021-22 School List, the school management can request to add that particular school to the master database through the “Citizen Request (Add School)” link present on the homepage.
UP RTE Admission 2021 FAQ’s
How much percentage of the seats are allotted to the needy students under the RTE Act?
The schools will allow 25% of the seats to the underprivileged students of the concerned.
What is the starting date of the registrations of RTE 25 Admissions of UP State?
The application process for RTE Admissions will start from 02 March 2021 on the UP RTE Admission Portal.
I want to view the status of my admission application online. Can I check it on the official portal of uprte25?
Yes, the applicants can check the application status online on the official portal of UP RTE25 Admission.
Can the students start filling the online application forms on behalf of the students on the RTE Portal?
The students can start filling the online application form on behalf of the students by entering the necessary details online.