The Punjab Police Recruitment Board has announced a piece of good news for the aspirants preparing for the police exams. According to the official sources’ announcement, it has been mentioned that the Punjab Police will fill as many as 10000 vacancies for the Constable, Head Constable, and Sub Inspector. However, the official notification for the Punjab Police Bharti is yet to be released.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal and apply for the Punjab Police Constable Recruitment.
Punjab Police Recruitment
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the Punjab Police Recruitment 2021, PP Bharti (Constable, HC, & SI) Vacancy Details, Official Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, and Online Form.
Details of 10000 Punjab Police Vacancy
- As mentioned above, the Punjab Police Recruitment Board is yet to release the Punjab Police official notification.
- It has only been informed that it will recruit Constable, Sub Inspector, and Head Constable in this instance.
- We will keep you updated with the latest information regarding the vacancies once the official notification is made available.
PP Bharti Official Notification Advertisement PDF
Let us see the details of the official notification download for the Punjab Police Recruitment on the official portal.
- In this instance, there is an announcement regarding the vacancy, but the official notification is not made available online.
- We will keep you updated once there is an official announcement regarding the same.
- Moreover, the applicants should visit the official portal and click on the Latest Notifications and Announcements to check the official notification pdf.
How to Apply Online for the Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 @ punjabpolice.gov.in
Let us see the step-by-step guide to apply online for the Punjab Police Recruitment as shown below.
- Visit the Official Portal of Punjab Police.
- It takes the online applicants to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Recruitment Link for Punjab Police Vacancy.
- It then takes the online applicant to the following page below.
Punjab Police (Constable, HC & SI) Online Application Form
- The applicants should fill in the form with personal details, education details, address details, upload documents, and make the online fee payment.
- However, we don’t have any information regarding the online application dates or the online registration procedure.
- We will keep sharing more details once the online application link is active on the web portal.
Punjab Police Selection Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the Punjab Police Recruitment.
- The applicant should be an Indian Citizen to get eligible for the Punjab Police Selection.
- The expected age limit should be from 18 years to 28 years for the various recruitment posts.
- The applicants should pass class 12th for the constable recruitment, and the people applying for the Head Constable and Sub-Inspector should complete their graduation.
Physical Attributes for selection of Punjab Police Recruitment
Let us see the physical attributes that the applicants should have to select for the Punjab Police Bhari.
- The male candidates’ height should be 5 Feet 7 Inches, and for females, the height is 5 Feet 2 Inches.
- The male candidates in 1600 meters race and the female candidates should participate in 800 meters race.
- We will keep you updated with more information once the official advertisement is out.
Punjab Police Recruitment Exam Syllabus
Let us see the syllabus of the Punjab Police Recruitment Exam. Let us look at the topic-wise syllabus that the applicants should cover to get selected in the written test.
- General Knowledge/Awareness on current National issues including knowledge about India and Punjab in particular
- Mathematical ability
- Numerical Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
- Analytical ability
- General Mental ability
- Information Technology and its applications
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Basic Numeracy and Data Interpretation
Selection Procedure for Punjab Police Constable & SI Recruitment
The aspirant candidates applying to the Punjab Police Constable Recruitment should undergo different levels of selection criteria to get selected in the recruitment. Let us look the at levels of the selection process, as shown below.
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Test (Computer-based test/ Pen and paper-based)
- Endurance Test
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test
- Document Verification Process
- Viva-voce & Personal Interview
- Medical Fitness Test
Punjab Constable Post Salary Details
Let us see the salary details of the Punjab Police Constable and Sub Inspector as shown below. Please note that we are trying to provide the information we have regarding the same. It may change after the release of official notification.
- The salary structure for Constable is between Rs. 5200-20200/- to (grade pay Rs. 1800/-)
- The salary structure for Sub-inspector (SI) is between Rs. 10,300 to 34,800/- (grade pay Rs. 4,600/-)
Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 FAQs
What is the official portal to apply online for the Punjab Police Recruitment 2021?
The applicants can apply for the Punjab SI, Constable & SI Recruitment online on the punjabpolice.gov.in portal.
What is the date of release of the official notification for the Punjab Police Bharti?
We don’t have any information regarding the release of official notification for the PP Bharti at present.
Is the online application for the Punjab Police Recruitment live on the official portal?
No, the online registration is not available on the official portal. We will keep you updated once the link is active on the portal.
Are the female candidates eligible to apply for the Punjab Police Vacancy 2021?
Yes, the female candidates can apply for the Punjab Police Vacancy online on the official portal.