Step by Step Guide to Open Punjab National Bank Savings Account from Home (PNB Online Account Opening)
Punjab National Bank is one of the esteemed banking institutions in India. PNB offers different services like Deposits, Loans, Insurance, Agricultural Banking, Corporate Loans, Mutual Funds, etc. The interested customers can easily open the savings accounts with hassle-free documentation online, sitting at their homes in front of their computers and laptops. Moreover, the PNB has made the Online Account Opening process flexible and user-friendly so that people can open their accounts now with little effort.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal of Punjab National Bank and Open their Savings Account Online.
PNB Online Account Opening
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the PNB Online Account Opening, Open Punjab National Bank Savings Account with little effort.
Step by Step Guide to Open Punjab National Bank Savings Account @ pnbnet.org
Let us see the online procedure to open the Savings Account of Punjab National Bank. This process is for the citizens who wish to open Savings Accounts in PNB.
- Visit the Official Portal of Punjab National Bank.
- It then takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Link: Click Here to Open the Online Savings Account without E-Sign Facility (Submission of Form).
- It then redirects to the following page below.
- Select/Enter the State, City, Branch, Account Type (Domestic, NRI).
- Enter the Customer Name, Customer Mobile Number, Customer Email ID.
- Please click on the declaration check box and Enter the Captcha Code.
- Verify all the details and Click on the Submit Button.
- Enter the TCR Number received on your mobile number in the respective field, as shown below.
- Click on the Submit Button.
Open PNB Online Savings Account from Home
- It then opens up the Online Registration Form, as shown below.
- Select the Type of Account, Customer Type, Answer Yes if you are an existing customer.
- Enter Customer ID if you are an existing customer.
- Enter Name(as mentioned in the Aadhaar Card), Date of Birth, and Gender.
- Enter the Mother Name, Applicant Marital Status, Religion, Category, Occupation, Annual Income, Total Turnover, PAN Number, UID Number, Nationality, Residential Status, Mode of Operation, Maiden Name (for married women), Spouse Name (if married).
- In the Correspondence Address Section, Enter the House/Flat Number/Building Name, Street Name/Road/Locality, State, City, Pin Code, Telephone Number, Mobile Number, and Email ID.
- Click on the check box if the Permanent Address is the same as the Correspondence Address.
- In the Identification Details Section, Select/Enter the Identity Proof, ID Number, ID Proof Expiry Date, Address Proof, Address ID Number.
- Verify all the details and click on the Save and Proceed button.
- In the Minor Details Section, Answer the Question Yes for the question: Whether Customer is Minor.
- Enter/Select the Minor Guardian Name, Relationship, House Number/Flat Number/ Building Name, Street Name/Road/Locality, State, City, and Pin Code.
- In the Nomination Details Section, Answer the Question if Nominee Applicable.
- Enter/Select Nominee Name, Relationship, House Number/Flat Number/ Building Name, Street Name/Road/Locality, State, City, and Pin Code.
- Answer the Question: Whether the Nominee is Minor.
- Enter the Date of Birth, Other Major Person Appointed (if minor), Relationship, State, City, and Pin Code.
- In the Services Required Section, Please check the checkboxes and select the options (Cheque Book, Internet Banking, and Mobile Banking).
- In the FATCA Section, Answer the Question: Are you a Tax Resident of any country other than India.
- Please select the option Whether it is Documented.
- In the Tax Details 1 and Tax Details 2 Section, Enter the Address, Country, State, City, Pin Code, Address Type, Place/City/Birth, ISO 3166 Country Code with Birth.
- Verify the details and click on the Proceed button.
- It then displays the acknowledgment on the below web page as shown below.
Open PNB Savings Account FAQ’s
What is the minimum amount that account holders should maintain in the PNB Savings Account?
The PNB Bank Account Holders should maintain a minimum balance of at least Rupee 500 in their savings account.
Do the applicants have the facility to open the savings account of PNB offline?
Yes, the applicants can open their savings account offline by visiting the nearest Punjab National Bank branches.
Do the minors have the option of opening the savings account of Punjab National Bank Online?
The minors can apply for the Punjab National Bank Savings Account by nominating the nearest relative as a nominee.
Do the applicants are required to upload any documents on the PNB Official Portal?
No, the applicants are not required to upload any documents online on the PNB Official Portal.