Step by Step Guide to Apply Online for PMUY Ujjwala Yojana 2021, Free Cylinder Connection Scheme, Registration and Application Form
Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 is launched by PM Narendra Modi on 10th August 2021. Along with free connection, beneficiaries will get free gas stove.
Indian Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi launched Ujjwala Yojana (प्रधानमंत्री उज्ज्वला योजना) in his first tenure as a Prime Minister with the slogan- “Clean Fuel Better Life.” The main motive of the scheme is to provide Free Gas Cylinder Connection to eligible citizens. However, the scheme is specially designed to provide gas cylinders to women in the country to achieve 50 Million LPG Connections all over India.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal and apply for the Free LPG Connection Scheme for the BPL families.
PMUY Ujjwala Yojana 2.0
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the Ujjwala Yojana 2021, Free Cylinder Connection Scheme, Registration, Features, Eligibility Criteria, and Online Application Form.
Key Features of the PM Ujjwala 2.0 Free Gas Cylinder Yojana
Let us see the key features of the Ujjwala LPG Scheme of the Union Government.
- The LPG connection is released in the name of an adult woman of the BPL family under the Ujjwala Scheme.
- The applicants will be eligible for the connection is identified according to the Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC) list.
- The Central Government has provided a new LPG connection with the assistance of up to Rs 1600.
- The customer paid the cost of the Hot Plate purchase of the first refill.
Eligibility Criteria for PMUY Ujjwala Yojana
Let us find the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the PM Modi Ujjwala Yojana.
- Only female members can apply for this Free LPG Connection Scheme in the family.
- The age of the applicant should be 18 years and above.
- Candidates should be listed in the Socio-Economic Caste Census 2011 Data.
- Applicants should belong to the Below Poverty Line families.
- The aspirants should have a savings account in National Bank.
- The candidates should not have any existing gas connection in their name.
- Adult woman belonging to any of the following categories – SC, ST, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Gramin), Most Backward Classes (MBC), Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY), Tea and Ex- Tea Garden tribes, Forest Dwellers, People residing in Islands and River Islands, enlisted under SECC Households (AHL TIN) or any Poor Household as per 14-point declaration.
How to Apply Online for PMUY Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 | Free LPG Cylinder Connection 2021 @ pmuy.gov.in
Let us see the step-by-step guide to apply for the PM Ujjwala Yojana 2021.
- Visit the Official Portal of pmuy.gov.in.
- It takes the online applicants to the Home Page Below.
- In the main menu, click on “Apply for new ujjwala 2.0 Connection”
- Now, select the provider of your choice, select from Indane, Bharat or HP Gas
- Now the corresponding page will open up & the free cylinder application form opens up
- Answer the question, are you an existing customer?
- Now type your first name, Type in your address, in the enrollment scheme section, click on Ujjwala Scheme, and clearly fill in other options too
After filling in the ujjwala 2.0 scheme form, you need to wait for the concerned distributor to call you. You will be asked to present documents to make sure you are eligible. If all goes well, you will get PMUY ujjwala yojana free cylinder along with the free gas stove.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Online Registration Form Bharat Gas
If you are interested in avail of free Bharat gas connection under ujjwala scheme version 2, select Bharat gas.
- This opens up new page, where you are asked to enter few details to ensure your eligibility
- Enter all details correctly, and then provide the OTP
- After entering the OTP, accept the declaration and click on “Verify & Register”
- You will then see a registration successful message on the screen
- You will be now contacted by the agency for further proceedings
Ujjwala 2.0 HP Gas Free Connection Apply – PMUY Registration Form 2021
Those who are interested to get a free HP gas connection under the ujjwala 2.0 scheme, select “HP Gas” at the application page on pmuy.gov.in
- At the HP gas new connection page, choose “Ujjwala beneficiary connection”
- Accept declaration to proceed
- Now select the nearest HP Gas distributor
- Click on Next to open up the online application form page
- Enter all details correctly and upload required documents
- Finally submit the application and note down the reference number. You will be contacted by the agency for further details.
Helpline Number: 1906/18002333555/18002666696
Ujjwala 2.0 Free LPG Connection FAQ’s
What is the main motive of the PM Modi Free LPG Connection scheme 2021?
The scheme’s prime objective is to provide free LPG Connections to women and reduce traditional cooking methods that harm the environment.
Who can apply for the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2021?
The female applicants who belong to the Below Poverty Families (BPL) are eligible to apply for the PM Ujjwala Yojana 2021.
What is the age criteria that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the PM Ujjwala Yojana 2021?
The interested applicants should be 18 years and above to get eligible for the PM Ujjwala Scheme 2021.
What types of cylinders should an applicant choose while applying for the Free LPG Connection Scheme?
The applicants can choose between 14.2 KG or 5 KG cylinders under the PM Ujjwala Scheme.