One of the premier banks in the country, the State Bank of India, in collaboration with Paytm, has launched Paytm Credit Card. There are two credit card variants. They are Paytm SBI Card and Paytm SBI Card Select. The first card is an entry lower free variant in which the users can enjoy the high cashback on purchase of movie tickets, travel, and other purchases. Moreover, the users can use this card to avail of the rewards through the Paytm App.
Paytm Credit Card
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the Paytm Credit Card, Features, Benefits, and Credit Limit on the cards.
Features of the Paytm Credit Card
Let us see the features of the Paytm Credit Card, as shown below.
- The annual fee of the Paytm SBI Credit Card is Rupees 499, and for Paytm SBI Select Credit Card is Rupees 1,499.
- Credit Card users can avail of the cashback on travel tickets, movies bookings, etc., using Paytm.
- The users can avail of 3% Cashback on Paytm Mall, Movies, and Travel (Paytm SBI Card).
- Candidates can also enjoy 5% Cashback on Paytm Mall, Movies, and Travel (Paytm SBI Card Select)
- The users can avail of 2% cashback on all other spendings via Paytm App (both cards).
- The Paytm users can get 1% cashback on all other spendings for both cards.
Benefits of the Patym SBI Credit Card
Let us see the benefits that the users can avail of using the SBI Paytm SBI Credit Cards.
- After the first successful transaction using Paytm SBI Card, the users will get complimentary Paytm First Membership benefits of around Rupees 75,000.
- The users can enjoy this membership benefit up to 12 months from the period of activation.
- Credit Card users can also enjoy the exciting offers on Reliance Digital using this card.
- Online users can also get exclusive offers on Zomato and enjoy them.
- Users can also purchase groceries from Big Basket and enjoy amazing Offers.
- Paytm SBI Credit Card users will get a discount of 15% at all the partnered restaurants of Citi Bank.
- They can also get 2 Movie Tickets at the price of one ticket and save up to ₹300.
- The Credit Card users wil get a yearly Cashback of up to ₹360 on adding more than ₹500 into the Paytm wallet every month.
- The other benefits of the membership include Zomato Gold Membership up to 3 months, 10% discount on Ubergo & Uber rides, Big Basket free subscription for three months, Gift Voucher of Rupees 500 on Fab Hotels, etc.
How to Apply for the Paytm Credit Card Online
Let us see the online process to apply for the Paytm Credit Online using the Paytm Mobile App.
- Visit the Paytm App on your Mobile.
- Click on the 2 horizontal lines on the top of the mobile screen.
- Select and Click on the Paytm First Card.
- It then takes the applicant to the next page of the app.
- Enter the Personal Details like Name, Residential City, Email Address, and Referral Code.
- It then sends an OTP to the Registered Mobile Number.
- Copy and Enter the OTP in the respective field.
- Enter the Occupation Details on the next page, such as Company Name, Owner, Annual Income, Office Pin Code, PAN Card Number, and Date of Birth.
- In the next step, enter the current residential address details.
- It then generates the application number on your mobile screen and finishes the credit card application process.
Credit Limit Offered by Paytm SBI Card
Let us see the details of the Credit Limit offered under the Paytm SBI Card.
- The credit limit for Paytm SBI Card is based on the internal policies set by SBI. However, the assigned limit could range from Rs.10,000 to Rs.10 lakh for Paytm SBI Card users.
The interested applicants can visit the Paytm Mobile Application and apply online for the SBI Paytm Credit Card and SBI Paytm Credit Select Online.
Paytm Credit Card FAQs
How can I apply for the SBI Paytm Credit Card Online?
In this instance, Paytm is currently offering Paytm SBI Credit Card and Paytm SBI Card Select to limited users only. Online users can apply for the credit card via the credit card section on the Paytm app.
What is the maximum limit of the Paytm SBI Credit Card?
The assigned credit limit could range from Rs.10,000 to Rs.10 lakh for Paytm SBI Card users.
What are the benefits of the Complimentary Paytm First Membership of Paytm SBI Credit Card?
The Credit Card users will get complimentary Paytm First Membership benefits of around Rupees 75,000.
Is there any minimum income requirement to apply for a Paytm SBI Card?
In this instance, there is no minimum income requirement. Therefore, all the limited number of salaried & self-employed individuals can apply for these cards.