We all are aware of the popularity gained by the Patanjali products among the people. Recently, Patanjali has initiated another innovation called Patanjali Divya Jal Distributionship. Patanjali Divya Jal is a new concept in which people can avail of the mineral water packaged in the water bottles as other biseleri bottles. The Patanjali Divya Jal is healthy and is also expected to be low cost compared to the other biseleri water bottles available in the market. Moreover, the interested parties from Delhi-NCR, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand & Haryana can avail themselves of the Patanjali Divya Jal Distributionship.
Patanjali Divya Jal Distributionship
This article explains the complete details about the Patanjali Divya Jal Distributionship, Eligibility Criteria, Online Registration Form to get Franchise for Patanaji Divya Jal Franchise.
Features of Patanjali Divya Jal
Let us see the features of the Patanjali Divya Jal scheme announced recently by the Baba Ramdev owned Patanjali Company.
- The main motive of the Patanjali Divya Jal is to provide mineral water bottles at affordable prices.
- There are huge expectations on the quality of mineral water because of the brand value of Patanjali.
- Patanjali Water Bottles comes in different variants such as 250 ml, 500 ml, 1l, 2l, 5l and 20l Packaging.
Eligibility Criteria for Patanjali Divya Jal Distributor
Let us see the eligiblity criteria that an applicant distributor should apply for the Patanjali Divya Jal Distributorship.
- The applicants should have a background in Water and Beverages Distribution.
- Candidates with a good reputation and financial background are preferred.
- The applicants should have adequate godown facilities and vehicle infrastructure.
- After you fill in the details, the Patanjali Team will send an application form regarding the distributorship.
Patanjali Divya Jal Distributorship Online Application Procedure
Let us see the procedure to apply and online registration for Patanjali Divya Jal Distributionship, as shown below.
- As discussed, the online invitations for Patanjali Divya Jal Distributorship have been started recently.
- The interested applicants can send an e-mail to [email protected] mentioning all the details of them for the distributorship.
- Moreover, the applicants can also contact +91 90827 12453/54/55 and 011-40158477 to apply for the distributorship with Patanaji.
- The interested applicants should send their details like Current Business Background, Number of Retail Outlets Covered, Details of the Vehicles, Man Power and Godown Space etc.
- The experienced sales personnel and plant quality executives can also apply with their CVs by approaching the company for distributorship.
NOTE: The Patanjali has requested the applicants’ distributors not to pay any the money through NEFT, RTGS, Paytm or any other means. Please report it to the Patanjali Team in case of any such fraudulent activities happen in the name of Patanjali.
The interested applicants can also visit the Official Portal and find more information regarding the Patanjali Divya Jal Distributorship.
Patanjali Divya Jal Distributionship FAQs
Who can apply for the Patanjali Divya Jal Distributorship?
All the applicants with a good background in Miner Water distribution can apply for Patanjali Divya Jal’s distributorship with Patanjali Group.
What are the modes in which the applicants can apply for the Patanjali Divya Jal Distributionship?
The interested applicants can send the mail to the official mail id of Patanjali and contact the respective phone numbers to get the distributorship.
Do the applicants are required to pay any amount online for Patanjali Divya Jal dealership?
No, the applicants are not requested to pay any amount through NEFT, RTGS, or Paytm.
What are the different varieties of mineral water bottle quantities available with the Patanjali Divya Jal?
Patanjali Water Bottles comes in different variants such as 250 ml, 500 ml, 1l, 2l, 5l and 20l Packaging.