Odisha Police Recruitment 2021 notification released for 721 Constable & SI vacancy at odishapolice gov in the portal. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the new Odisha Police Bharti online. Complete details like eligibility criteria, age limit, online application form filling, etc. are available on official notification.
Amid the pandemic, the Odisha Police Recruitment Board has announced a piece of good news for the police aspirants in the state. According to the official notification, it will fill as many as 721 vacancies considering male and female candidates. It has also been announced that the candidates who completed their class 12th and graduated can apply for the Odisha Police Bharti. The online application process will begin from 22nd June 2021 and will continue up to 15th July 2021.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2021, Official Notification PDF
Before moving further, kindly take a look at the recruitment order extracts.
We highly recommend the interested applicants to take a look at the notification for understanding the eligibility & other information related to Odisha Police Constable & SI Bharti 2021.
Constable Vacancy Notification
SI Vacancy Notification
Odisha Police Bharti 2021
This article explains the online process to apply for the Odisha Police Bharti 2021, 721 Constable and SI Vacancies, Recruitment Notification, and Online Application Form on the portal.
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Police Recruitment
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the Odisha Police Bharti 2021.
- The applicant should belong to the Indian Nationality.
- The age of the applicant should be 21 to 25 years as of January 2021.
- The minimum qualification for SI Post is minimum graduation.
- The SI post applying candidates who have not taken Odia as a subject in HSC standard must possess an essential certificate of passing ME standard in Odia as a Language subject.
- The education qualification for the police constable vacancy is class 12th with a diploma in computer application.
Number of Vacancies for SI & Constable Recruitment in Odisha
According to the official notification, there are 721 vacancies for both the Sub Inspector and Constable Recruitment.
- There are 244 vacancies for the post of a police constable.
- For SI, the vacancies are 477 concerning the official notification.
How to Apply Online for Odisha SI/Constable Recruitment
Let us see the application process and online application forms for the Odisha SI and Constable vacancies.
- Visit the Official Portal of Odisha Police.
- It takes the online applicants to the Home Page below.
- Click on the Online Application Link active on the home page for the police bharti.
Odisha Police Bharti : Online Application Form 2021
(continued from above)
- It then takes the candidates to the registration form of the police recruitment.
- Enter the Personal Details, Address Details, Communication Details, Educational Qualifications, Upload Documents, and Pay the application fee online.
- It then completes the online registration process of the applicant.
- However, please remember that the application link will be active from 22nd June 2021.
- Thus, the applicants are requested to visit the official portal from the following date and apply for the recruitment.
- We will keep you updated if there is any information about the application or registration process of the Odisha Police Recruitment.
Selection Process of Odisha Police SI & Constable Vacancy Recruitment
Let us see the stages of the selection process that an applicant should undergo for the Odisha Police Recruitment.
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Document Verification
- Final Merit List
The interested applicants can visit the official portal and apply for the Odisha Police Bharti online.
Odisha Police Bharti 2021 FAQs
What is the number of vacancies that the Odisha Police Recruitment Board will under the current recruitment?
The Odisha Police Recruitment Board will fill as many as 721 vacancies under the current recruitment.
What is the official date of the commencement of the online application process on the portal?
The official date of the commencement of the online application process is from 22nd June 2021.
What is the minimum educational qualification that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the SI vacancy of Odisha Police Bharti 2021?
The applicants should complete their graduation from a recognized university to get eligible for the Sub Inspector vacancy of Odisha Police Bharti 2021.
What is the selection process that candidates applying for Odisha Police Recruitment should undergo?
The applicants should undergo Computer-Based Written Examination and Physical Efficiency Tests.