The prime minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi Ji, has provided a new scheme. It is called the national youth empowerment scheme (N-YES). According to the announcement, the government is planning to train 10 lakh, young men and women. As the name suggests, it is a scheme for the youth. So only young people will be given the proper training and will be included in the scheme. The Nation youth empowerment scheme includes giving great military training. The institute will give tough training to the individuals, both men, and women belong to youth. By doing so, they will get a simulation of the military forces exams. This is to improve their chances to serve their nation as well as get selected for the job. Many people pass the written exam but fail in the physical exam of the government jobs.
So it becomes extremely important to give the proper training to the officials who have passed the exam and know the importance of physical training. This is optional, and if you are interested in serving the nation and having any such goals, you must enroll yourself. Read this article and find more details about the nation’s youth empowerment scheme called in short form the NYES. Read and find out how to apply online, fill in the registration form, and what rules must be kept in mind while filling.
Nation Youth Empowerment Scheme
This article explains the complete details of the Nation Youth Empowerment Scheme, Step by Step Guide to Apply Online for Nation Youth Empowerment Scheme (NYES-2021) and Procedure to fill in the Online Registration Form on the Official Portal.
Please Visit Our Articles
Important Highlights of the NYES 2021
Let us see the important highlights and features of the Nation Youth Empowerment Scheme, as shown below.
- They will provide optional military training in this manner. There is no suggestion that anybody who identifies as a young member should apply for the training.
- It is entirely up to you whether or not to participate in the course. However, due to a lack of information and a lack of practice and experience, many individuals are unable to qualify for the military services in their country.
- This plan is ideal for those who fall into this category. Here you will find all of the authorities who, when they were younger, passed the test, both written and physical, and are now in positions of authority in their respective fields.
- They are the most qualified individuals to assist you through the procedure, provide you with training, and provide you with the ideal simulation.
- The scheme’s goal is to educate and provide IT skills while also instilling nationalistic and Indian values and other survival skills.
Features of Nation Youth Empowerment Programme
Let us see the features of Nation Youth Empowerment Scheme, as shown below.
- Students in the tenth and twelfth grades and college students will be able to participate in the NYES.
- Additionally, they will provide cash incentives to students as part of the program. Students who enroll in the training program and complete it successfully will get a set stipend for 12 months.
- Students who want to join the military or paramilitary forces must complete this training program, which the government mandates.
- The prime minister’s vision of a New India by 2022 is a component of that vision.
- A total of 10 lakh or one million kids, both male and female, would be subjected to rigorous military training under this program.
How to Apply Online for Nation Youth Empowerment Scheme
Find out the step by step guide to apply online for the Nation Youth Empowerment Scheme, as shown below.
- The program is still in the early stages of development, and the government has not yet launched the website.
- The program is still being discussed with the official, who is concerned with its scope and result and how to improve its efficiency.
- Stay tuned, and you will learn about the website and application process as soon as the government makes a public announcement on this matter.
FAQs on NYES 2021
What is NYES?
NYES means the Nation youth empowerment scheme. According to the announcement, the government is planning to train 10 lakh, young men and women. As the name suggests, it is a scheme for the youth. So only young people will be given the proper training and will be included in the scheme.
What is the official website to apply for the national youth empowerment scheme?
The government has still not released the website to apply for the nation’s youth empowerment scheme.
What is the process to apply for the national youth empowerment scheme?
The government will launch a website that you will use for registration and login. Then, you will need to follow the process explained in our articles which we will provide with the screenshots. Stay tuned for the latest updates. This scheme is still being worked upon, and there are no updates as of now.
Is the scheme training compulsory for the students?
For the students who want to join the defense forces, it is compulsory. For others, it is not compulsory.