Delhi CM Rs. 50000 Assistance scheme for COVID-19 deceased family is called “Mukhyamantri COVID-19 Pariwar Aarthik Sahayata Yojana”. As per this scheme Rs. 50K Ex Gratia is given by the Delhi government. If unfortunately, any family member of yours lost his/her life due to COVID, you are eligible to get benefit under this scheme. This article explains the newly launched COVID 19 relief scheme by Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal.
Amid the pandemic, the Chief Minister of Delhi, Mr. Aravind Kejriwal, has announced Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Pariwar Aaarthik Sahayata Yojana in the state. The main objective of this scheme is to help the families who lost their members in the Covid-19 pandemic. Under this scheme, the Delhi Government will provide an ex-gratia of Rupees 50000 to the family members of the deceased people. Moreover, the government will also provide a pension of Rs. 2500 to families who lost the sole breadwinner due to Covid-19.
Mukhyamantri COVID-19 Pariwar Aarthik Sahayata Yojana
COVID 19 impacted the whole world. In India, during the initial outbreak, Delhi was reporting a lot of cases on daily basis. There were lots of deaths during this time. In order to support the families of the deceased, CM Kejriwal announced COVID 19 Parivar Aarthik Sahayta (Financial Assistance) scheme.
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the Rs. 50000 Ex-Gratia Scheme & explain about the Notification PDF download 2021.
Features of Covid-19 Rs 50,000 Ex-Gratia Pariwar Aarthik Sahayata Yojana
Let us see the features of the latest Mukhyamantri CM Covid-19 Pariwar Aarthik Shayata Scheme.
✔ As per the notification from the Social Welfare Department, Rs 50,000 ex-gratia will be provided to every family that has lost a member amid a pandemic.
✔ The government will also provide a pension of Rs. 2500 to families who lost the sole breadwinners due to the Covid-19.
✔ The government will also consider a single member of the affected family to be enrolled as civil defense volunteers.
✔ Moreover, the government will also look after the health and education of the beneficiaries who lost their parents due to Corona.
✔ However, there is no income criterion set by the government to apply for this scheme.
✔The applicants should provide the Covid-19 Positive Report and the Death Certificate of the dead to avail of the ex-gratia under this scheme.
Documents Required for Delhi 50K Covid-19 Financial Assistance Scheme
As discussed above, there are two sub-schemes covered under this scheme. One is Rs 50000 ex-gratia scheme, and the other is Rs 2500 pension scheme.
For Rs.50000 Ex-Gratia Scheme:
- Proof of residence of both deceased & dependents.
- Death Certificate
- Proof of Covid death: Death must be certified as COVID death (as per MHA data) or death within one month of testing COVID positive and verified by the Health Department as Covid death.
- Documents establishing a relationship between deceased & applicant
- Bank Account Details of the applicant.
- Competent Authority to grant the ex-gratia of Rs. 50000 shall be the concerned DM
Note: In case of rejection of the application by the concerned DM, the applicant can file the grievance before the Divisional Commissioner.
For Monthly Financial Assitance (Rs. 2500)
- Proof of residence (Delhi address) of deceased and dependents.
- Death Certificate
- Proof of Covid Death
- Proof of age of the dependent children
- Bank Account details of the applicant.
- In the case of a disabled dependent sibling, a disability certificate
- Documents stating the relationship between deceased & applicant
How to Apply Online for Mukhyamantri COVID-19 Pariwar Aarthik Sahayata Yojana
Let us see the online procedure to apply online for the Delhi CM Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Pariwar Sahaya Yojana.
- The health department may share the list of all the death reports concerning the Covid-19 to the Department of Social Department.
- After that, the District Social Department officials may conduct home visits to the deceased people.
- The concerned people then prepare the documents like death certificates, genuineness in the cases, hospital reports etc.
- The SDM then has to either recommend or reject the case within 12 days of receipt of application.
- Please keep visiting the official website of the Department of Social Welfare for the latest announcements regarding the Ex-Gratia Scheme.
- However, there is no information about the registration or application process directly by the applicants.
- We will keep you posted if there any updates regarding the scheme.
Delhi Government Rs 50000 Ex-Gratia Scheme Official Notification PDF
The scheme has been notified through the media. Details information regarding this scheme is available on various media company websites.
Delhi New COVID-19 Assistance Scheme FAQs
What is the Ex-Gratia amount that the Delhi government will provide to the beneficiaries whose family members died due to Covid 19?
The Delhi government will provide Rs 50000 Ex-Gratia for the beneficiaries under the Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Pariwar Aarthik Sahayata Yojana.
Is there any pension scheme for the beneficiaries covered under this CM Covid-19 Ex gratia Scheme?
Yes, the government will provide Rs 2500 to the families who lost their family’s sole breadwinners.
Are there any income criteria for applying to the Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Pariwar Aarthik Sahayata Yojana?
No, there are no income criteria to apply for the Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Pariwar Aarthik Sahayata Yojana.
How to Apply online for the Delhi CM Rs 50000 Ex-Gratia Scheme?
In this instance, there is no official information about the scheme’s application procedure. However, the applications may invite by the Department of Social Justice on its official portal.