MP RTE Admission 2021-22 started at rteportal mp gov in. Participate in the lottery by applying online & filling the registration form for RTE Admission in Madhya Pradesh. Rte mp school list now available too. MP rte quota admission 2021-22 online apply the last date is now approaching. Interested and eligible candidates need to complete the admission process.
According to the Right to Education Act, the listed private schools must provide free education to underprivileged students. Under this act, the private should admit 25% of the students under the RTC act. However, the admission and seat allotment process differs from state to state. Similarly, the Madhya Pradesh state government has also invited applications for the MP RTE Admission. For this, each state has its online application process and an official website.
RTE MP Admission 2021-22
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the lottery online, registration form, and schools list on the official portal.
This admission under RTE in madhya pradesh is a good opportunity for eligible students. The online process has added to the transparency in the admission process. One may fill in the form at the comfort of home
How to Apply for MP RTE Admission, Online Registration, Application Form Lottery
According to the official information, the MP state private schools accept online applications for admission into first class. However, the online application process will be going to end on 30th June this year. Let us see the online process to apply for the RTE Admissions as shown below.
- Visit the Official Portal of RTE Madhya Pradesh.
- It takes the online applicant to the Home Page below.
- Click on the Aavedan Panjiyan option on the same page.
- It then redirects the online applicants to the following Registration Form below.
- Read all the instructions carefully and start filling the online application form.
- Enter the Child’s Samagra ID, Aadhar Number, and Enter the Eight Digit Family ID Number.
- Enter/Select the Rural/Urban, District, Panchayat, Gram Panchayat, Village/Ward, Mobile Number, House Number.
- It then generates an OTP to the Registered Mobile Number, copy the OTP and Paste in the respective field.
- Enter the Mobile Number 2, Email ID, and Enter the OTP generated to the given Mobile Number and Alternative Mobile Number.
- Now, Enter the Child’s First and Last Name, Date of Birth, and Enter the First Name and Last Name of the Child again along with the Date of Birth.
- Select the Gender and Category.
- Enter the First Name, Last Name, and Samagra ID of the Father and Mother.
- Enter the Details like BPL/Anthyoday Card Number, Date of issue and issued by.
- Enter the caste certificate (SC/ST) details like Certificate Number, Date of issue, and issued by.
- Also, Enter the other details like parents declaration, HIV Declaration (if any), and details if any of the parents died due to the Covid 19.
- Enter the class that child wishes to admit for selecting from the dropdown and other relevant details.
- Select the district, block, and jan siksha kendra.
- Upload the scanned photograph of the child in the prescribed format.
- Click on the School Vikalp Save Kare button at the end of the form.
- Enter the Captcha Code and Click on the button at the bottom, as shown below.
- Go back to the Home Page and Click on the Verification through the OTP link.
- Enter the Application Number, Date of Birth, and Enter the Captcha Code.
- It then sends the OTP to the registered mobile number, and verify the OTP generated.
- It then completes the application process successfully.
rte portal mp login
Further updates regarding your admission process can be checked by logging into the official portal. To login into your account, visit the rte portal.mp.gov.in and go to the Login page. Enter your credentials to go to your account and check details like your existing applications, profile update, etc.
Madhya Pradesh RTE Admission : Seat Allotment Process
Let us see the seat allotment process of the MP RTE Admission, as explained below.
- The seat allotment process for MP RTE Admissions will start on 6th July 2021.
- After the draw, the allotted seats are confirmed to the applicants through SMS to their registered mobile numbers.
- The list of online lotteries will also be made available on the portal.
- Along with this, the information about school allotment will also be displayed on the notice board of the BRCC office.
- The applicants can visit the Office of District Education Officer, District Project Office of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, or Block Resource Center office for any queries regarding the RTE Admissions.
MP RTE Quota Admission, Hindi Notification PDF
Still have some doubts, read/download the official notification regarding admission in Hindi.
Madhya Pradesh RTE Admission FAQs
What is the percentage of the intake of the students into MP Private Schools under RTE Admission?
According to the RTE Act, the listed institutions should admit 25% of students in the schools.
What is the last date of submitting the online applications for RTE Madhya Pradesh?
The applicants should submit their online applications on or before 30th June 2021.
Are there any changes in the MP admission process due to Covid 19 pandemic this year?
Yes, the students whose parents are died due to Covid 19 will be given a preference in the lottery system for admissions.
What is the official date of the lottery draw results of the MP RTE Admission 2021-22?
The allotment of seats in private schools to the students will be done through an online lottery transparently on 6th July 2021.