Microsoft recently launched the Microsoft Digisaksham program in collaboration with the Ministry of Labour and Employment (MoLE). It is a very innovative course of skill training that provides digital skills to the individual. It gives the front needed by the job seekers to gain a powerful advantage in this competitive world. Its main aim is to empower and encourage the youth from small towns, cities, rural and semi-urban areas. India has a lot of children, and that youth has a lot of intelligence also. But the skills and the need to polish those skills is very important.
So this initiative will provide the catalyst movement in many of the lives of the youth. The program will provide training conceptualized in subjects related to computers like programming languages, soft skills, how to survive in the corporate world, the corporate terms, data analytics, artificial intelligence, etc. There will be significant growth, and the youth will understand what they are good at under this training program.
Microsoft DigiSaksham Program
This article explains the complete details about Microsoft DigiSaksham Program, Information about Online Training, Step by Step Guide to Apply Online for Microsoft DigiSaksham Program, Online Registration Form, Login Process on the Official Portal.
Please Visit Our Articles
How to Apply Online for Microsoft DigiSaksham Program, Registration Form
Let us see the online procedure to apply online and registration form on the official portal of National Career Service Portal.
- First, go to the Microsoft DigiSaksham Program’s official website, which includes online training, registration, and an application process. – – National Career Services is the official website of the Ministry of Labour, and you can find it at – – Please visit www.ncs.gov.in to learn more about this organization.
- If you click on it, you will be sent to the official Microsoft DigiSaksham Program – Online Training registration page, where you may sign up and register yourself.
- Now, to get started, click on the sign-up option to create an account on the website for the very first time.
- After that, you will be given the option of registering under a different identity. You should choose the same choice from the drop-down box as you are job seeking.
- The job seeker’s basic registration process begins at this time.
- You should enter all of your essential personal information. You should choose the appropriate option if you are already a member of a job exchange or a skill-development institution.
- Continue down the page and fill in your name, gender, date of birth, father’s name, email address, cellphone number, and other pertinent information.
- Then, type in the password that you would want to use to access your account information. Keep this password safe, and do not tell anybody else about it! Make the password difficult to guess so that no one else can get into the computer system.
- It is necessary to use eight characters, including a special character and a number, to create a password.
- Whatever kind of identification you want is available to choose from! PAN card, Aadhaar card, driving license, and other documents are among the choices available.
- Next, in the space provided, enter the unique identification type number that appears on your card.
- Now, choose your username, an email address, NCS id, or a unique identifying number, among other options. Selecting the email option is recommended since it is simple to remember.
- Click the I agree to terms and conditions check box once you have finished reading the terms and conditions.
- Click on “Submit” once you have entered the security code.
- The verification code that was given to your mobile phone number should now be entered.
- Submit the form by clicking the button. You will now see your NCS id. Congratulations, your account has been successfully established.
- Enter the official internet address, www.ncs.gov.in.
- To begin, click on the Microsoft digisaksham icon (the blue button on the right).
- Once you have logged in with your information, you will get instructions and further steps on what to do.
- This is the procedure for completing the Microsoft DigiSaksham Program – Online Training, Registration, and Application – in the online environment.
DigiSaksham Program Login Procedure Online
Let us see the online procedure to get logged into the DigiSaksham Program launched by the Microsoft, as shown below.
- Please Visit the Official Portal of National Career Service.
- It takes the online users to the Home Page below.
- Click on the button: Microsoft DigiSaksham.
- It then opens up a new window where in the applicants should click on the link: Click Here in Order to Undertake the Training.
- It then redirects the online users to the following Login page below.
- Enter the User Name, Password and Click on the Signin button.
Microsoft DigiSaksham Online Training Courses
- It then takes the online users to the user dashboard in which the applicants can apply for the different digital programs.
- The programs include Excel, Python, Java, Azure, and Security Fundamentals.
FAQs on Microsoft DigiSaksham Program
What is the official website for enrolling for the Microsoft Digisaksham Program and receiving training?
By going into the Microsoft Digisaksham Program’s official website, you may register and get training under the program’s umbrella. The main website for the organization is www.ncs.gov.in.
What types of training courses the applicants can learn online on the official portal of National Career Service?
The training courses available on the National Career Service Portal include Excel, Python, Java, Azure, and Security Fundamentals.
To register for and get training via the Microsoft Digisaksham Program, please answer the following question:
First and foremost, you must access the official website, which is www.ncs.gov.in. Then you must click on the Digisaksham program button to exit the application. After that, just follow the steps outlined in the preceding section of this document. To prevent any misunderstanding, screenshots have also been supplied. This is the procedure to be followed to register for and get training via the Microsoft Digisaksham Program.
Who is in charge of the Microsoft Digisaksham program?
It is collaboration between the Ministry of Labour and the Microsoft Corporation resulted in the introduction of this project. The software is referred to as the Microsoft Digisaksham program.