District Patiala Recruitment 2021, Technical Assistant, Gram Rojgar Sahayak, Data Entry Operator, Computer Assistant, District Coordinator Vacancy, Application Form
Note: The last date to submit the application form is now 28th April 2021. Kindly submit your application form before this date.
In this article, you will come to know about the latest Recruitment Notification released by District Patiala. As per this notification, recruitment under various posts in MG-NREGA will be done. Vacancy to be filled includes District Coordinator, Technical Assistant (TA), Gram Rojgar Sahayak, Data Entry Operator & Computer Assistant.
MGNREGA Patiala Recruitment
You will get complete information regarding the Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Criteria & How to Fill Application Form Here! All interested applicants are advised to study the given details and apply accordingly. Do release the official notification for detailed information.
District Patiala Vacancy 2021 | Technical Assistant (TA), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Computer Assistant
- Basic Qualification – 70 marks (to be adjusted in keeping the marks obtained by the candidate in his/her basic qualification as a percentage of the total of 70]
- Higher Qualification – 10 marks(up to 5 marks to higher Degree/qualification holders and up to 5 additional marks to 2nd next higher degree/qualification]
- Work Experience – 10 marks (@2marks per every year of experience in Govt./Semi Govt./Board/Corporation and Govt. Autonomous Body subject to a maximum of 5 years]
- Interview – 10 marks (to judge basic awareness, personality, and communication skills of the candidates] Conditions
- The candidate should have passed Punjabi in the 10th level.
- The age limit for all the above-mentioned posts is 18 to 37 years.
Required Documents :
- Applicants need to attach passport size photographs.
- Experienced applicants need to provide an experience certificate when asked.
- Educational Documents
- ID Card
- Typing test is a must for the post of Office Assistant/ Data Entry Operator/ Computer Assistant.
- In the event of any clarification or modification to the selection criteria, the selection committee’s decision will be final.
- Reservations would be made in accordance with state policy.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above conditions are required to submit their applications in the prescribed format (available on website www.patiala.nic.in) along with photocopies of certificates/ testimonials by 28.04.2021 till 5.00 pm by post or by hand in the office of Additional Deputy Commissioner (Dev.), Zila Parishad Complex, Sirhind Road, Patiala (MGNREGA Cell) 147001.
- The date and time of the presentation/interview/typing test etc. to eligible candidates will be intimated only through www.patiala.nic.in. No interview’ letters will be sent separately and no 1A/DA will be paid. The undersigned has the right to increase/decrease and postpone/cancel the interview at any time without any reason.
- Initial Merit list will be prepared for the post of District Coordinator, Assistant Programme Officer, Office Assistant, Gram Rozgar Sahayak & Data Entry Operator, Technical Assistant, and Accounts Manager on the basis of marks obtained in Basic Educational Qualification, Higher Qualification, and Experience. A list of eligible candidates for presentation/interview/typing test will be displayed on www.Patiala.nic.in only. Call for Interview will be given 10 times of the vacancies to be filled or the no. of applications received whichever is lower. No separate call or letter for an interview will be sent.
- The final merit list will be prepared on basis of interview and selection criteria marks which will be valid for 6 months from the date of announcement of the final result.
- The vacant post will be filled from the final merit list.
Patiala NREGA Recruitment 2021 | Apply, Online Application Form PDF
As mentioned above, it is important that the applicant submits the duly filled application form at the given address. The district portal (patiala.nic.in) has the application format that should be used while applying. You can view & download the application form as pdf file:
Related Question and Answers
What is the total number of vacancies for Patiala NREGA Bharti?
Total 33 Posts are to be filled.
Which posts will be filled?
1 District Coordinator, 1 Assistant Programme officer, 25 Technical Assistants, 4 Data Entry Operators, 2 Computer Assistants.
What is the Last Date to Apply?
Applicants must submit the forms before 28th April 2021.
Where to Submit the Application Forms?
Applications in the prescribed format (available on website www.patiala.nic.in) along with photocopies of certificates/ testimonials by 28.04.2021 till 5.00 pm by post or by hand in the office of Additional Deputy Commissioner (Dev.), Zila Parishad Complex, Sirhind Road, Patiala (MGNREGA Cell) 147001.