Manappuram Finance Ltd. is one of the premier Gold Loan NBFCs in India. It was established in 1992 and has seen enormous growth in these three decades. It is a popular institution that offers loans on the Gold and Gold Ornaments. Moreover, Manappuram Finance Limited initiated an online payment sytem through which the candidates can pay their interests online with the help of the Mobile App. However, the customers can also make their loan payments using apps like Paytm.
Manappuram Online Payment
This article explains the online process to make Manappuram Online Payments online, Type of Manappuram Loans, and Step by Step Guide for the payment procedure online.
Types of Loans Offered by Manappuram
Let us see the list of loans offered by Manappuran Finance Limited, as shown below.
- Online Gold Loan
- Gold Loan
- SME Finance
- Forex & Money Transfer
- Vehicle Loan
- Doorstep Gold Loan
- Tour and Travel Loan
- Personal Loan
- Micor Home Finance
- Hospitality Industrial Loan
- Teachers Loan Division
- Health Care Industry Loan
- Two Wheeler Finance Loans
- Other Loans
Step by Step Guide to make Manappuram Online Payments
Let us look at the step-by-step guide to make the Manappuram Payments online on the Manappuram App.
- It then opens up the New User Registration Page.
- Enter the Customer ID, Mobile Number, and Email ID.
- Also, Enter the captcha code and click on the continue button.
- It then sends an OTP to the Registered Mobile Number of the Candidate.
- Enter the New Password and Confirm Password.
- Click on the Proceed Button.
- It then registers the new users successfully.
- Click on the Login Button on the same page. It then redirects the online users to the Home Page.
- Enter the Customer ID / Mobile Number / Email ID and Enter your Password.
- Click on the Login Button.
- It then redirects the online customers to the User Dashboard below.
- Click on the Check Dues and Pay Online as shown on the below page.
- Check the Due Amount and Click on the Proceed to Payment to start the payment process.
- You can pay Interest Payment, Full Payment, and Part Payment.
- Enter the Amount you wish to pay and click on the Proceed Payment Button.
Note: In this article, we explained the step-by-step procedure to pay the Gold Loan Payments. However, the applicants have to download the concerned apps like Manappuram Personal Loan, Manappuram Doorstep Loan to make payments using the similar procedure as explained above.
Manappuram Loan Payment through Paytm App / Website
Find out the online process to make loan payments through Paytm App, as shown below.
- Click on the More button as shown in the above image.
- Select and Click on the Loans option on the newly opened page.
- Enter the Manappuram in the search box, as shown below.
- It then shows you the Manappuram Finance Limited Logo.
- Select the Loan Payment Mode, Pledge Number, and Pledge Value.
- Click on the Get Payable Amount.
- You can select any of the modes like UPI, Payment Wallet, Debit Card, and Net Banking for payments.
- It then successfully finish the payment process and displays the successful payment acknowledgment, as shown below.
- Please remember that the applicants make loan payments through both the Paytm Mobile App and the Official Website.
The interested applicants can download the Manappuram Mobile App and make their payments online on the mobile.
Manappuram Online Payment FAQs
What are the list of a few Manappuram Loans from which I can make the payments online?
The customers can pay interest to different loans such as Gold Loan, Tour and Travel Loan, Personal Loan, Business Loan, Healthcare Industrial loans etc.
Where do the customers can pay the Manappuram Loans online?
The customers can pay the Manappuram Loans online by downloading the Manappuram Loan apps online from the play store.
Can I pay the Manappuram Loans using any other sources online?
Yes, the customers can make the loan payments by using alternative sources like Paytm Mobile App.
Can I make the loan payments offline by visiting the Manappuram branches near my place?
Yes, the customers can visit the different branches of Manappuram Finance Ltd and make their loan payments offline.