WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme (লক্ষ্মীর ভান্ডার) aka Mamta Banerjee Rs. 500 scheme for Women is on talks these days. As promised in the election manifesto, the Mamata Banerjee government in West Bengal is set to launch the Mamata Banerjee 500 Rs Scheme 2021. The following scheme is also called as Lakshmir Bhandar Scheme. Through this West Bengal Women Income Scheme, the state government will provide an incentive of Rupees 500 for General Category Women and Rs 1000 for SC/ST Women in the state. The newly initiated scheme will support as many as 1.6 Crore families in the state.
The eligible and interested candidates can visit the official website and apply online for the Lakshmir Bhandar Rs 500 incentive scheme for Women
Mamata Banerjee 500 Rs Scheme
This article explains the online process to apply for the Mamata Banerjee Rs 500 Scheme, Details about the Lakshmi Bhandar stipend Scheme, the Procedure to Apply Online, and the Beneficiary List on the portal. If you are interested in this Rs. 500 financial scheme for people of Westbengal, kindly read the complete article.
“On July 1, work on implementing the scheme will begin on the ground. The first step is to register the scheme’s beneficiaries. According to estimates, the scheme will benefit 1.6 crore people,” a senior government official said.
Eligibility Criteria for WB Lakshmir Bhandar লক্ষ্মীর ভান্ডার Scheme
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme.
- The applicants must be permanent residents of West Bengal state.
- Only female heads of the family are eligible to apply for the scheme.
- The candidates must belong to the General and SC/ST families.
- Applicants should possess all the required documents to apply for the scheme.
- However, the SC/ST community beneficiaries will get Rupees 1000, and General category beneficiaries will get Rupees 500 under this scheme.
DO CHECK :
Documents Required for WB Rs 500 Incentive Scheme
Find out the list of documents required for the Rupees 500 incentive scheme (লক্ষ্মীর ভান্ডার) launched by the Mamata Banerjee government in West Bengal State.
- Aadhar Card of the Female Family Head
- Residence Proof
- Bank account details
- Category certificate
- Ration card
- Mobile number
How to Apply Online for Mamta Banerjee Rupees 500 Scheme
Let us see the online application procedure to apply for the Mamatha Banerjee Rs 500 incentive scheme.
- Many eyes are looking at the online procedure to apply for the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme.
- However, in this instance, only an official announcement has been made regarding the scheme.
- There is no other information regarding the Official Website, Online Application Form, etc.
- We are expecting that there will be an official announcement regarding the same shorty.
- We will keep you updated once there is an official announcement regarding the application process.
How to Check the Beneficiary List of LakshmiR Bhandar Scheme
Let us see the procedure to see the beneficiary list of Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme launched by the West Bengal Government.
- It has already been announced that only female family heads are eligible for the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme of the West Bengal Government.
- However, the beneficiary list is made available by the government only once the online registration process for the scheme is started.
- We will keep you updated once there is an official announcement regarding the same.
According to officials, the government already has a database of some eligible beneficiaries, which can be readily used to launch the scheme.
Mamata Banerjee 500 Rs Scheme 2021 FAQs
What is the prime objective behind the launch of the Mamata Banerjee 500 Rs incentive scheme?
The main objective behind the launch of the 500 Rs scheme is to incentivize Rupees 500 for general women and Rupees 1000 to SC/ST women in the state.
Is the online application process for the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme live on the official website?
In this instance, there is no official information about the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme application process or the official website for the scheme.
What is the major eligibility for the 500 Rs incentive scheme of the West Bengal state?
The applicant should be a female family head to get eligible for the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021.
Is the caste and community certificate mandatory to apply for the Mamata Banerjee Rs 500 incentive scheme in the state?
Yes, the caste certificate is mandatory to apply for the Mamata Banerjee Rs 500 incentive scheme.