The Maharashtra State Government has stated that it is mandatory to book slots for property registration to avoid crowding at the Sub-Registrar offices. Now, the citizens can book the time slots online without visiting the registration office through the e-step-in facility available on the IGR Maharashtra Portal. The slot-booking process would ensure that each of the 519 registration offices. People can easily complete their property registration by booking the Online Slots sitting at their places with this e-booking process.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal and book their slots online for the property registrations in Maharashtra State.
Maharashtra Property Registration Slot Booking
This article explains the Maharashtra Property Registration, Online Slot Booking and Documents required for the property slot booking process.
New User Registration for Slot Booking Maharashtra Property Online @ igrmaharashtra.gov.in
Let us see the Procedure for the Online Booking of the Property Registration Slot.
- Click Here to visit the official Website of Maharashtra and Enter the Home Page.
- On the Home Page, a Notification will appear and click on Click Here in the Notification.
- It redirects to the Next Page. The user has to select the Click on Register (citizen) option.
- The Application form for Registration will appear on the screen.
- Here the user has to give Authorized Person Name such as First Name, Middle Name and Last Name as shown above.
- Enter the Personal Contact Address like Building Name/No/Floor, Street/Locality, City and Pin code.
- Now Select the Details such as State, District and Taluka as shown in the picture.
- Next, enter the Contact Person id details like Email id, Mobile Number, Select id Proof, id Proof Number, and UID.
- Enter the Username, Password, Captcha and Confirm your Password.
- Select Hint Question and Your Answer, which helps you retrieve the Account if you forget your password.
- Click on Submit to complete the registration process.
Procedure to Book Token Online for SR Office Visit
Let us see the Procedure to book the Token for the SR Office visit of Maharashtra Property Registration.
- Visit the Official Portal of igrmaharashtra.
- It takes the online applicant to the Home Page Below.
- Select the District Name and Preferred Shift from the dropdown.
- Select the Date for Token Booking.
- Select One SRO Office of your choice.
- Click on the continue button. If the booking is available, then the only booking is allowed.
- Enter Public Data Entry Number (ISARITA) or (MKCL).
- Click on the Verify Button.
- It then completes the online slot booking process and generates an acknowledgement that you should submit when visiting the office.
Note: Please remember that in this instance, the Slot Bookings are available up to 31st December 2020. Moreover, the slot booking process is not active for the current year.
Documents required for Sub-Registrar office for Property registration
Let us see the documents required for the property registration in sub registrar’s office
- Duly prepared sale deal on non-judicial stamp worth the deal value.
- Two passport size photographs on both copies of documents (seller and purchaser).
- E-stamp paper with the correct value of stamp duty.
- E-Registration fee receipt of registration fee with an undertaking.
- Copy of PAN card.
- Original ID proof of all parties (seller, purchaser and witness).
- Receipt of TDS if the property is worth more than Rs 50 Lakhs.
- In the case of land and house property, the buyer has to present the documented history of ownership transfers.
Maharashtra Property Registration Online Slot Booking FAQs
What is the main objective of the Maharashtra Government for introducing the Online Registration Process?
The Maharashtra Government has Introduced the Online registration Process to avoid crowding at the Sub-registrar offices.
What are the Documents required to apply for the Registration of Property?
The Documents mentioned in the above article, such as E-stamp papers, Copy of PAN card etc., are required to apply.
How can we book the Token for SR Office visit Online of Maharashtra Property registration?
The Persons can book the Token through e-step in for booking the online Time slots.
Can we take the receipt for the Online payment in E-step in?
Yes, we can easily take the receipt of payment e-step in Department of Registration and Stamps services.