Complete Details of Kerala Sannadha Sena Registration 2020, Volunteer Apply Online on sannadhasena
The State Government of Kerala initiated an online portal Kerala Sannadha Sena Registration. The Government’s objective behind the launch of the Sannadha Portal is to help the people at the time of disaster and crisis. Moreover, the interested citizens of the state can join in Sannadha Sena to volunteer at the time of emergencies in the state. The registered troops will receive training to handle at the time of crisis on disaster management. Moreover, the aspirants can receive the training from the people of the army.
Moreover, the interested volunteers can register directly on the Kerala Sannadha Portal and register themselves as the member of the voluntary force.
Kerala Sannadha Sena Registration 2020, Volunteer Apply Online on sannadhasena.kerala.gov.in
In this article, we explain to you about the Kerala Sannadha Sena Registration 2020. Procedure to apply online as a volunteer on the official website.
How to Apply Online as Volunteer for Kerala Sannadha [email protected]
Let us have a look at the application procedure to apply online as a Volunteer in Kerala Sannadha Sena.
- On the Home Page, Click on the Volunteer Registration tab on the Menu Bar.
- It takes the online user to the new page where he can find the Online Application Form.
- On the Registration Form, Enter the First Name of the Applicant, Last Name of the Applicant, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email ID, and Address Details like District, Local Self Government Institution, Panchayat/Corporation/Municipality.
- Enter Pin Code, Gender, Educational Qualification, Click on the checkbox if you are NRI, Click on the checkbox you are physically fit to work as a volunteer, click on the checkbox if you are involved in a criminal case in the past.
- Click on the Languages you know out of the given languages.
- Select your Occupation from the drop-down.
- Select Yes/No for the question- Have you received any previous training to help with emergency response.
- Select the Area You Intend to Volunteer.
- Select the Voluntary Area Related to Relief out of the given options below.
- Select the Identity Card you want to upload, Identity Card Number, and upload the ID Card.
- Upload the Scanned Photo and take care the size of the file should not exceed more than 1 MB.
- At the end of the page, click on the declaration box, agreeing that the information provided by you is correct.
- After verifying the details filled in the form, click on the Register Button to finish the application process.
How to Download Kerala Sannadha Sena Registration 2020 App
- Visit the Google Playstore on your Mobile.
- In the Playstore, in the search box, enter the Kerala Sannadha Sena App.
- Click on the Install on the App.
- It will install the Kerala Sannadha Sena app on your Mobile.
- After successful installation, you can find the app on your mobile screen.
Kerala Sannadha Sena Registration 2020 FAQ
Who can register on the Kerala Sannadha Sena Registration 2020?
The aspirants who want to volunteer in emergencies during the state can register on the Kerala Sannadha Sena.
What is the basic eligibility criteria for registering as a volunteer on the portal?
The aspirant volunteers should be physically fit, and they should not be involved in any criminal cases to register on the portal.
Can I upload any documents while registering on the Kerala Sannadhan Sena Portal?
Yes, the applicants have to upload their scanned photo and Identity Card on the Kerala Sannadhan Sena Portal.
Can I download the Kerala Sannadha Sena App on my Mobile?
Yes, the applicants can download Kerala Sannadha Sena App on your Mobile.