The Kerala State Coastal Area Development Corporation has initiated another innovative project in the state. It has recently started MIMI Fish Outlets in the state. The state government has implemented this project as a part of the socio-economic initiative “Parivarthanam.” Using these outlets, customers can buy fish offline and avail of the delivery online through Mobile App. In addition, consumers can order different varieties of fish through the digital platform like dry fish, fresh fish, fish curry, and fish pickles.
Kerala MIMI Fish Online Order
This article explains the online procedure to Order Kerala MIMI Fish Online, Features of the MIMI Fish Project, Home Delivery, Apply on Website, and Mobile App Download.
Features of Kerala MIMI Fish Home Delivery
Let us see the features and highlights of the Kerala MIMI Fish Home Delivery scheme launched by the Kerala Fisheries Department online.
- The digital initiative has been implemented by the Kerala State Coastal Area Development Corporation (KSCADC)
- The project is named ‘MIMI’, having its origins in ‘Meemi,’ the way small children pronounce ‘Meen,’ Malayalam for fish.
- The objective of announcing this initiative is to avoid stale and unhealthy fish in the market by providing high-quality sea food to the citizens.
- The buyer will track all relevant information about the fish, where it was caught or harvested, details of the anglers involved in capturing production and their locations.
- Interest people can order various fish species through the digital platform like dry fish, fresh fish, fish curry, and fish pickles.
- Moreover, the project aims to provide employment opportunities to college drop-outs searching for jobs as delivery boys.
- In the initial stages, the government will kick-start the Kollam, Alappuzha, and Pathanamthitta districts in the state.
Apply for Fish Online on Kerala MIMI Website
Let us see the online procedure to apply the Kerala MIMI Fish Online on the official website.
- The Kerala State Fisheries Department has very recently announced the scheme.
- According to the announcement, they have given all the information regarding the project, the objective behind the project, products etc.
- However, there is no information about the Kerala MIMI Website at present.
- We will keep you updated once there is an official announcement regarding the same.
Download Kerala MIMI Mobile App
As discussed, using the MIMI Mobile App, online users can order fish right from their doorsteps. Let us see the procedure to download the Kerala MIMI App.
- Visit the Google Play Store on your Mobile.
- It welcomes online users to the home page of the app.
- Enter the Kerala MIMI Mobile App in the search box.
- Click on the install button under the mobile app.
- It then installs and downloads the MIMI Mobile App on your mobile.
- Open the downloaded app on your mobile and start ordering the fish online.
Note: The project has been recently announced, and the mobile application will be made available very soon in the Play Store for download.
The interested consumers can visit the official portal and mobile app to order the fish online under the Kerala MIMI Fish Order project.
Kerala MIMI Fish Online Order FAQs
What is the main objective behind the launch of the Kerala MIMI Fish Online Project?
The main objective behind the launch of the Kerala MIMI Fish Online project is to provide the best quality fish and fish products to the citizens.
Are the Kerala MIMI Online Website and Mobile App available online for ordering?
The scheme has been very recently announced, and at present, there is no news about the Kerala MIMI Website or the Mobile App.
What are the different varieties of fish products available for the buyers at the MIMI Fish Retail Outlets?
Different fish products like dry fish, fresh fish, pickles, etc., will be available online and offline.
Which districts does the Kerala State Fisheries Department has selected to launch this project initially?
The government will kick-start the Kollam, Alappuzha, and Pathanamthitta districts in the state.