There is a special death certificate to identify how many members have succumbed to the deadly virus. It is the Covid Death certificate. The Health Department has arranged to register the covid 19 deaths in a special column to keep a regular count of the fatalities. The ICMR and the union Health ministry have worked together and proposed this particular idea. The official death information portal of the particular state is @covid19.kerala.gov.in. in this portal, they will take all the information regarding the death and appeals and requests under the new norms.
This new system will be taking place from Sunday. Health minister Veena George said this. It specially issued this system to make the process completely hassle-free. They also made it to make the process completely transparent. The process would be easy and simple. Within 30 days or one month of application, It will decide the scrutiny regarding the appeal. You can find the application on the official death portal on the website @covid19.kerala.gov.in. Here only the kin or the family of the deceased person will be able to apply
Kerala Covid Death Certificate
This article explains the complete details about Kerala Covid Death Certificate, Step by Step Guide to Apply Online for Covid Death Certificate, and Procedure to Download the Covid Death Certificate online on the Official Portal.
Please Visit Our Articles
How to Apply for Kerala Covid Death Certificate, Download Certificate Online
Let us see the online procedure to apply online for the Covid Death Certificate on the official portal.
- To seek an appeal for the Kerala covid death certificate, go to the official website and click on the “request an appeal” option. @covid19.kerala.gov.in is the official website for the event.
- Following that, enter your cell phone number. You will now get an SMS with a one-time password to your mobile phone number. Take your time while typing in the one-time password.
- After verifying your information, fill out the form as instructed, including typing in the key number that appears on your death certificate.
- You must now input the basic information about the deceased individual who has died due to covid. You must provide the following information: name, gender, age, residence, and the name of the spouse or father. Additionally, provide the date of death and the name of the local authority that issued the death certificate.
- To complete the form, you must provide the district where the death happened and the name of the hospital that verified the death as a result of covid in Kerala.
- Upload the hospital papers, such as the bill and any data about the dead individual obtained from the hospital.
- Once the application has been properly submitted, you will get an SMS with the application number to the cell phone number that you provided when applying.
- To monitor the status of an appeal, go to the official website of the form and choose “request track status.”
- After you enter the date of death and the application number, you will see the status information.
- After the successful submission of the application, the citizens can download the death certificate from the portal.
- This is the procedure that must be followed to get a Kerala death certificate.
All the family members of the victims can visit the official portal and apply online for the Kerala Covid Death Certificate.
FAQs on Kerala Covid Death Certificate
What is the official website to apply online for the Covid Death Certificate in Kerala?
In order to get a death certificate in Kerala, the kin or relatives of the dead person must go to the official website @covid19.kerala.gov.in. On this website, they will be able to apply.
In the event of wrongful death in Kerala, who may file a claim on behalf of the deceased?
In the event of a dead individual who died due to the covid in Kerala, the kin or family members may apply to the official website @covid19.kerala.gov.in. You may apply for a Kerala covid death certificate via the government website.
How many days will it take for the court to examine and evaluate the appeal?
It shall take a maximum of 30 days into account for the appeal and review process. After then, the appropriate certificate would be issued after considering the appeal.
What is the procedure for obtaining a certified death certificate in Kerala?
First and foremost, go to the official website to apply for a covid death certificate. The official website for the competition is www.covid19.kerala.gov.in. Then, just follow the steps outlined in the preceding section of the text. To prevent any misunderstanding, screenshots have also been included.