The Kanpur Development Authority has developed the Scheme KDA Plot Scheme 2021 to develop the State’s economically weaker sections by providing them houses at reasonable prices. Under this Scheme, the Kanpur Government will provide Residential Plots, Flats and Houses to Shatabdi Nagar and Jawaharpuram. The eligible applicants can apply online for their House allotment in the State’s selected areas under the Kanpur Development Authority.
Kanpur Development Authority Plot Scheme
This article explains the Locations of allotted areas of the Scheme, Eligibility Criteria, step-by-step procedure for the beneficiaries to apply online for the Scheme, Documents required and Pdf Brochure download.
Apply Online for the KDA Scheme for Shatabdhi Nagar/Jawaharpuram Sec-1
Let us see the procedure to apply online for the Kanpur Development Authority.
- Visit the Official Portal of the Kanpur Development Authority and Enter the Home Screen.
- Click on the Online New Registration Open for PMAY Scrolling on the middle of the Home Page as shown in the above image.
- Enter the Next Page and Click on Proceed for New Application.
- Next, Enter the required Document details like the name registered in the Aadhar card, Aadhar number, Re-enter the Aadhar Number, Mobile Number, and Birth as shown below.
- Enter the Age, Gender, Marital Status, Father’s Name/Mother’s Name, Spouse Name, AadharNumber of Spouse, Aadhar number of Father and Religion.
- The Candidate has to select the unique identification from the Options given, such as Voter Id, PAN card id, Driving License etc.
- The Person has to Upload the Self Attested Copy of their Aadhar card and Latest Passport size Photograph.
- On the Same Page, Persons Under Reservation Category have to select the Necessary details like Vertical priority. The Person belongs to General/SC/ST/OBC and has to upload the Category Certificate.
- Select the Horizontal Priority Details such as yes/No for the Disabled Category. If Yes, Upload the Disability certificate of the Beneficiary.
- Next, select the Horizontal Priority Category to avail the Reservation Benefit of the Scheme.
- Now upload the Income certificate, and the file size should not exceed 10MB.
- In the Next column, enter the Applicant Bank Details like Refund Account Number, IFSC Code, Re-enter Refund Account Number and Bank Name to refund Application Money to the Applicant if the registration is Unsuccessful.
- Enter the Applicant Current Address Details like Line 1 Address, Line 2 Address, District and State.
- Enter the Applicant Permanent Address Details like Address Line1, Address Line2, District and State, Ownership details of existing House, Type of House based on the Roof type.
- Enter the number of years of stay in the Town/city.
- Please select Whether the Family has its House/Land in the City and Select whether the family has a BPL card or not.
- Enter Email id, Select the Scheme Name and Enter the Nominee Name and Nominee Details.
- Next, tick the declaration of Terms and Conditions and Proceed to Payment.
- Click on SUBMIT button to complete the Registration of the KDA Scheme 2021.
Note: Please note that the online application process for both the Shatabdinagar and Jawaharpuram are almost the same. However, there are a few changes based on the location selected for the housing scheme.
Download the KDA Plot Advertisement Brochure PDF
Let us see the procedure to download the PDF Brochure of the Scheme.
- The Brochure of the Scheme is available on the Official Website of the Kanpur Development Authority.
- Interested Applicants can Visit the www.Kdaindia.co.in and Click on” Download Brochure” For the Brochure in PDF.
Eligibility Criteria of the Kanpur Development Authority Housing Scheme
Let us see the Eligibility of the Beneficiaries to apply for the Scheme.
- The Applicants must be Permanent Residents of Kanpur and the respective state.
- The Age of the Applicant must exceed 18years old to benefit from the Scheme.
- The Beneficiary should belong to Economically Weaker sections of Kanpur State.
Checklist required to apply for the KDA Plot Scheme
Let us see the Checklist required to fill the application form to apply for the Scheme easily.
- Income Certificate
- Aadhar card/voter Id
- Caste Category Certificate
- Disabled Category Certificate
- Passport size Photograph
- Bank Account Details
- Spouse Aadhar Card and Aadhar Number
- Aadhar Card details of Father/Mother
- Mobile Number
- PAN Card and
- License if necessary.
Locations of the Plots allotted under the Kanpur Development Authority Plot Scheme
- A total of 3800 residential Plots are allotted under KDA’sThree Housing Schemes for Shatabdi Nagar Phase-2, JawaharPuram Sector-13, and JawaharPuram Sector-6
- About 1780 flats are available for sale in Shatabdi Nagar Phase-2
- 1660 flats are available for sale in JawaharPuram Sector-13
- 360 flats are available in JawaharPuram Sector-6
Note: The Last Date for the Online Registration of the Scheme is 15 April 2021 for both Jawaharpuram Sec-1 and Shatabdi Nagar.