The Karnataka Government has initiated Kaveri Online Services Portal in the state. The main objective of the Kaveri Online Services platform is to bring all the government services under one umbrella. Using this portal, the state’s citizens can avail themselves of different services like Birth Certificates, Marriage Certificates, Death Certificates. Moreover, the new online services will help people save their time energy in visiting the government offices.
This article explains the online Procedure to register as a New User for the Kaveri Online Services Karnataka, the Procedure to fill the online Registration Form on the official portal of Kaveri Karnataka.
List of Kaveri Online Guest and Registered User Services
Let us find the list of the Guest and the Registered User Services online on the Kaveri Online Portal Karnataka.
For Guest Users :
- Stamp Duty and Registration Fee Calculator
- Know Your Property Valuation
- Know Your Marriage Office
- Locate SRO’s
For Registered Users
- Online EC
- Online CC
- Pre Registration Data Entry and Appointment Booking (PRDE)
New User Registration on Kaveri Government Online Services Portal
Let us see the online process to apply for the New User Registration on the Kaveri Online Services Portal Karnataka.
- Visit the Official Portal of Kaveri Karnataka Online Services.
- It takes the online users to the Home Page below.
- Click on the Register as New User link under the Login section on the home page.
- It then redirects the online users to the following page below.
- Enter/Select the First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Gender, Country, Permanent Address, City, and Pin Code.
- Enter the PAN, UID, and Voter ID.
- Enter the Email and Mobile Number.
- Select and answer the Security Question.
- Enter the Captcha Code, Verify all the details, and click on the Register Button.
- It then sends OTP to your registered mobile number, as shown below.
- Copy the OTP from your Mobile, Paste it in the respective field, and click on the Register Button.
- The system then sends your Login credentials to your mobile number and mail id.
- Please enter the code sent to your registered mail id and enter it in the respective field to activate the Account.
- Go to the Home Page and Enter your Login Details like Mail ID, Password, and Captcha Code in Login Section.
- It then again sends an OTP to the Registered Mobile Number to Login into the Services Dashboard.
- However, it displays a change password page in which you can enter the system-generated password and create a new password on your own.
kaverionline.karnataka.gov.in Login Procedure
- The applicants can Login again with the new password into the user dashboard.
- The applicants can login into the Official Portal using the User Name, Password, and the Captcha Code,
Karnataka Govt Online Services FAQs
What are the list of online government services that the online applicants can avail themselves of on the Kaveri Online Portal Karnataka?
The applicants can avail of the Kaveri Online Services like Stamp Duty and Registration Fee Calculator, Know Your Property Valuation, Know Your Marriage Office, Locate SRO’s, Online CC and EC Services.
What is the major benefit of the Kaveri Online Sevices Portal launched by the Karnataka State Government?
The major benefit of the Kaveri Online Services portal is that it reduces the time, energy, and effort of the public to avail of the government services.
Is it mandatory for the new users to register online on the Kaveri Online Services Portal before availing of the Online CC and Online EC Services?
The citizens must register themselves on the Kaveri Online Services before applying for the Online CC and Online EC Services of Karnataka.
Where do I get the Login details to get logged into the Kaveri Online Portal Karnataka?
The candidates will receive the Login details such as User Name and Password to their registered mobile number.