People of the Kanyakumari district can now book their COVID 19 vaccine slot online. The online service has already started at the bookmyvaccine page on the kumaricovidcare portal. This article explains the step-by-step process to register and book your slot within district Kanyakumari. Let’s get started.
- The slot booking data filled in the website should match with the applicant’s aadhaar data
- One booking per mobile number is allowed in a single day
- After the slot is booked, the applicant needs to appear at the selected center with aadhaar card
|Service||Vaccine Slot booking in Kanyakumari|
|Portal name||bookmyvaccine kumaricovidcare portal|
Kanyakumari Online Vaccine Booking | How to Book Slot @bookmyvaccine kumaricovidcare portal
- Firstly, visit the vaccine booking page at the kumaricovidcare portal
- Scroll Down and read the terms and conditions and then click on accept to proceed
- Now, fill in the details like dose & age group.
- Hit next to proceed
- Now, select your block name from the list to find available center nearby
- Choose your block name from the drop-down list
- You will see number of available health centers in your selected region
Now, in order to proceed to book your slot, you need to provide your name, mobile number, and date of birth
- Then click on the “Send OTP” button to send one time password on the mobile number given by you
- Enter the received OTP to proceed
- If the entered details are correct, your Token number will be generated and appear online. It contains details of the health center assigned to you plus the time when you need to appear there for vaccination
How to View/Download Token @bookmyvaccine.kumaricovidcare.in
If you have already booked your vaccine and want to view the token online again, follow these steps:
- Visit the Official portal https://bookmyvaccine.kumaricovidcare.in/
- Scroll down to the section that says “Booked your vaccine already?”
- Now enter your date of birth and provide the same mobile number that you used while booking
- Then click on “View your Token” to view or download your vaccine token
The Kanyakumari district authorities are currently offering both Covishield & Covaxin at the vaccination centers. It is the choice of the applicants to select the vaccine.
Toll-Free Helpline Numbers:
For any help or queries, you can use the toll-free helpline number 1077. Other helpline numbers are 04652 231077
and support over WhatsApp is also available on +91-9154154598.
How can people belong to the Kanyakumari district book their vaccine slots?
The district administration has started an online facility to book vaccine slots. Interested people need to visit the official website and book their slots.
What details are required for vaccine booking?
You need to choose a health center nearby and then provide information like name, date of birth and verify your mobile number using OTP to get the token.
Why is vaccine token important?
The token contains all details related to the vaccine i.e. location, timing, vaccine name, etc. So, it is important that you take the vaccine token along with your aadhaar.