HRTC means the Himachal Road Transportation. It is owned by the state government road transportation of Himachal Pradesh in India. HRTC can provide bus services within the cities of Himachal Pradesh and the nearby surrounding of Himachal Pradesh like Uttarakhand, Jammu, Kashmir, Delhi, Haryana, etc. HRTC is the first to launch online ticket booking services in entire India.
HRTC Online Booking
This article explains the complete details about the HRTC Online Booking, Features of HRTC, Step by Step Guide to Book the Himachal Roadways AC/Normal Bus Tickets Online on the Official Portal of HRTC.
Features of Himachal Pradesh Road Transport Corporation
Let us see the features of the Himachal Pradesh RTC, as shown below.
- In 1958, the association was concurrently established by the Government of Punjab, Government of Himachal Pradesh, and Railways as Mandi-Kullu Road Transport Corporation to regulate in Punjab and Himachal Pradesh.
- The association was assembled with Himachal Govt. Transfer on 2nd October 1974 and was quoted as Himachal Road Transport Corporation.
- HRTC possesses its corporate bureau at Shimla. It has four divisional departments at Mandi, Shimla, Dharamshala, Hamirpur and each having incorporated workshop. It includes about 29 depots each with a provincial workshop.
- HRTC also occupies 3 bus units along with 3 tyre pre-cure re-treading factories at Mandi, Parwanoo, and Jassur.
- HRTC routinely elevates the driving abilities of its faculty, crew members and train new motorists at its Driver Training Institutes found at Mandi, Jassur, Hamirpur, Taradevi, Chamba, Kullu, and Sarkaghat.
Please Visit Our Articles
Terms and Conditions of HRTC Online Tickets Booking
- First of all, you need to register on the official portal of the HRTC.
- After registering on the portal, you will accept the Username and Password.
- Before booking a ticket, first, you have to log in to the portal with the username and password.
- If you are a senior citizen and wish to get a discount, you have to book an individual seat.
- There is a chance to book the e-tickets before departure the bus from the specific bus stop.
- After booking the e-tickets, don’t forget to check out the history.
- If you are inclined to cancel the tickets, you have to cancel the e-tickets within 4 hours of the departure.
- Mainly, the departure and the return partially depend on the weather and the conditions of the roads.
- Traveling without a ticket is not be allowed on the bus. If you have an e-ticket, please print out the tickets before.
- The passenger has to protect their luggage.
- The passengers cannot be allowed to change the bus. For any issues with the bus, the passengers are granted to sift another bus of HRTC.
- The passengers must have to carry the ID proof documents with them.
- No cancellation Email ID will be sent.
Others Terms and Conditions of HRTC
- If you cancel the e-tickets within 12 hours, then 10% of the fare will be curtailed from the whole amount.
- If you cancel the e-tickets within the last 4 hours, then 25% of the fare will be reduced from the entire amount of fare.
- The passengers who will be unfortunately failed to catch the bus, they will not be granted to return the bus fare.
How To Book Himachal Roadways AC/Normal Bus Online
HRTC has its portal for booking the ticket online.
- A Home Page will open on the screen. There you have to be the place from where you are willing to start your journey. Next, you have to select your destination.
- Then you have to select the date of your journey and the return date.
- Besides them, there will be a ‘Search’ option. Tap on it.
- A complete chart of the bus with probable features will be provided. The bus fare will also be displayed on this page.
Here you need to select your type of bus, boarding point, and dropping point.
- Here a chart of available seats will be shown to you. From this chart, you have to select your preferable seats.
- Besides the chart, there will be a box where you have to write your phone number, email ID, gender, name, date of birth, and age with the seat number.
- Click on the option below ‘Book Return’.
- For confirmation, an OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
- After submitting the OTP, your booking will be confirmed.
- The digital ticket will be sent to your email address. If you want to print out it, you can do that.
All the interested citizens can book the HRTC Tickets online on the Official Portal of HRTC.
FAQS on HRTC Online Booking
From where I can book the online e-tickets of the HRTC bus?
There is an online portal of HRTC www.online.hrtchp.com to book the e-tickets on the portal. Here you need to visit first and book your ticket online. Even you can go to the nearest ticket centers and cyber café for booking online tickets.
What is the last timing of booking e-tickets?
Before departing the bus from their starting point, you can book your ticket online before 4 hours.
Is the fare refundable if I can’t catch the bus?
No, the fare is not refundable under any circumstances.
Can I book the return tickets online when booking the HRTC tickets online?
Yes, the citizens can book the return tickets online when booking HRTC Tickets.