For the last few years, ATM usage for the withdrawal of cash has increased drastically. Even though digital payments are ruling the world, ATMs continue their existence because of their easy to withdraw cash service. The persons who want the cash should visit ATM with Debit Card. One can’t take the cash if they forget their debit card at home or somewhere. However, people can now withdraw money from ATMs without using any card. Most banks like SBI, ICICI, Kotak, BoB, etc., are providing the cardless cash withdrawal facility to the users.
The following article gives you the complete details of ATM Cash Withdrawal without a card, a guide for all the banks updated 2021.
Withdraw Cash from ATM without card
This article explains the online guide to withdraw cash from ATMs without using the card and the update guide of 2021.
Latest Guide to All Banks 2021 for Cardless ATM Withdrawal
Let us see the latest guide to all the banks for withdrawing the cardless transactions at ATM.
- As discussed above, the account holders of the listed banks should withdraw the cashless ATMs.
- The banks include SBI, ICICI, RBL, Bank of Baroda, and Kotak Mahindra Bank.
How to avail of SBI cardless cash withdrawal facility
Let us see the online process to access the State Bank of India Cardless Cash Withdrawal facility, as shown below.
- The candidates should first download the SBI Yono App on their mobiles.
- Open the Yono App and Select and Click on the option Yono Cash.
- Go to ATM Section and should enter the amount he/she wants to withdraw from ATM.
- The SBI Team will then send him/her a Yono Cash transaction number on their registered mobile.
- The concerned candidate then needs to use the transaction number and the PIN set by him at any SBI’s cardless transaction-enabled ATMs to withdraw cash.
- Please remember the transaction number is valid for four hours.
- At the ATM Center, the candidate must use the option Card-Less Transaction on the first page of the ATM and then to Yono Cash and enter the details.
How to access ICICI Bank’s cardless cash withdrawal facility
Let us see the online process to access the ICICI Cardless Cash Withdrawal facility, as shown below.
- The applicants should first download the iMobile App and Select the Services and Cash Withdrawal at ICICI Bank ATM.
- The citizens should enter the amount, select an account number, create a four-digit temporary PIN and Submit.
- The system then generates an OTP Number to the registered mobile number.
- The online users then input the temporary PIN and then select the amount for withdrawal.
Step by Step Guide to Access Bank of Baroda Cardless Cash Withdrawal
Let us see the online process to access the BoB Cardless cash withdrawal facility, as shown below.
- The BoB customers should open the Bank of Baroda M-Connect Mobile Bank Application.
- It then generates an OTP for the Cardless Transaction.
- Visit the BoB Mobile Banking and click on the Premium Services Tab.
- Select and Click on the Cash on Mobile Service.
- Select Account Number, Amount, and click on the Submit Button.
- It then sends an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Please remember that the OTP is valid only for 15 minutes, and the account holder should visit the ATM to collect the cash within 15 minutes.
- The applicant should visit the nearest Bank of Baroda ATM with this OTP and select Cash on Mobile option on the ATM screen.
- Enter the OTP sent on your mobile number and enter the amount.
Procedure to access Kotak Mahindra Bank’s without card cash withdrawal facility
Let us see the online process to access the Kotak Mahindra Bank Cardless cash withdrawal facility, as shown below.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank’s account holders need to log on to Kotak net banking or the mobile banking app.
- For that, the customers have to register the beneficiary’s name, mobile number, and address.
- Please remember that beneficiary registration is a one-time process.
- After the process is completed, the beneficiary can withdraw cash from any KMB ATM in India by selecting cardless cash withdrawal.
- The account holder will withdraw money by entering his/her mobile number, sender and SMS codes, and the exact cash amount.
How to access RBL Bank’s ATM Cardless Cash Withdrawal Feature
Let us see the online process to access the RBL Cardless cash withdrawal facility, as shown below.
- The interested account holders should log into RBL Bank’s MoBank app to locate an ATM.
- It supports the IMT function and initiates cash withdrawal by using their mobile number linked to the account or a few easy steps on the app.
- The customer should select the IMT button on the mobile app.
- The account holder will recieve a code and should use it to withdraw money from the ATM.