The state government of Gujarat has launched Gujarat Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana, considering the unmarried girls in the state. This scheme initiated by the state government aims to provide financial help to unmarried girls’ parents for their marriage. This is a great opportunity for poor parents who wish to marry their daughters. However, this scheme applies only to the girls who belong to the SC and ST communities in the state. The eligible beneficiaries will get a monetary benefit of Rupees 10000 from the government.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal and apply online for the Gujarat Kuvurbai Nu Mameru Scheme.
Gujarat Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the Gujarat Kuvurbai Nu Mameru Yojana, Apply Online Registration Form, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, and Gujarati Form on the official portal.
Apply Online for Gujarat Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana @ tribal.gujarat.gov.in
Let us look at the online process to apply for the Gujarat Kuvarbainu Mameru Scheme, as shown below.
- Visit the official portal of Tribal Development Gujarat.
- It takes the online applicant to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the download tab in the menu bar on the same page.
- Click on the application forms from the dropdown.
- It then takes the online applicant to the following page below.
- Search and Click on the Kuvarbai Nu Memeru Yojana Application Form.
- It then downloads the online application form in Gujarati, as shown below in the PDF Format.
- Take a printout of the form and start filling it manually.
Gujarati Kuvarbai Nu Maneru Online Application Form 2021
- The applicants should fill in their Surname, Name, Date of Birth, Father and Mother Details, Address for Communication Details and other details.
- On the next page, enter the details and sign at the bottom of the declaration statement.
- Fill in all the details required and attach the application with all the necessary documents.
- Visit the nearest Women & Child Care Departments (WCD) and submit the filled application form and documents there to the concerned executive.
- The applicants can check the status of their applications later at the concerned department.
Financial Assistance Provided under Kuvarabainu Mameru Yojana
Let us see the Financial help that the government will provide to the beneficiaries under the Kuvarabainu Mameru Scheme of the Gujarat State Government.
- As discussed, the scheme is dedicated to the unmarried SC/ST girls in the state.
- The government provides Rupees 10,000 to the parents of the beneficiary girl who is getting married.
- The government will credit the amount through a cheque in the name of the concerned girl.
Eligibility Criteria for Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Scheme
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant candidate should fulfill to get eligible for the Kuvurbai Nu Mameru Scheme.
- The candidates applying to the scheme should be permanent residents of Gujarat State.
- The applicant should be an unmarried girl.
- The family income of the applicants should be less than 1,20,000 per annum in rural areas.
- The family income of the applicants should be less than 1,50,000 per annum in urban areas.
List of Documents required for the Gujarat SC/ST Girl Marriage Assistance Scheme
Let us see the list of documents required for the SC/ST Girl Marriage incentive scheme of Gujarat State.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Identity Proof
- Residential Proof
- Age Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Marriage Invitation Card
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Bank Passbook
Gujarat Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana FAQs
What is the main objective of the Gujarat Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana?
The Gujarat Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana’s prime objective is to help the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes girls of the state with monetary assistance of Rupees 10000 for their marriage.
Where do I get the application form to apply for the Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana of Gujarat State?
The applicants can download the PDF Application Form from the tribal.gujarat.gov.in portal.
Is the application form of the Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Scheme avaialble in the English Language?
No, the online application form for the Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Scheme available only in the Gujarati Language.
Do the unmarried boys of the Gujarat State can apply for the Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Scheme?
No, the scheme is only dedicated to the unmarried SC/ST girls of the Gujarat State.