Check out Greater Noida Housing Scheme 2020, Apply, Online Registration [email protected] greaternoidaauthority.in
The Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority of India (GNIDA) has announced that it is going to launch its brainchild housing schemes in Sector 12, ETA 2 & Omiron Areas. However, this scheme will offer 800 Flats in various sizes.
In this scheme, the citizens can apply for 1 BHK, 2 BHK, 3 BHK Flats. The price of flats ranges between 28 Lakh to 75 Lakh.
In this article, we explain to you in detail about the Greater Noida Housing Scheme, Online Application and Registration Procedure.
Overview of the Scheme
Let us see the eligibility criteria the applicant should meet to apply for the Greater Noida Housing Scheme 2020
- The applicant should belong to Indian Nationality.
- The applicant should not have the history of buying a house, or signed for lease or allotted house previously under the same scheme are not eligible under this scheme.
Let us see the documents required for applying Greater Noida Housing Scheme 2020.
- Scanned copy of an affidavit according to the desired format on the portal.
- Scanned Passport Size Photograph of the applicant.
- Necessary document proofs witnessing the age, address, identity and Nationality of the applicant.
- Scroll Down the Home Page, and on the right side, you can find the list of Tabs, Click on the Built-Up Houses Scheme.
- It redirects you to the given page below.
- Scroll down the redirected page and Click on the Apply Button
- It then redirects you to the Registration Page.
- Out of the Active Schemes displayed, click on the “Application Category & Payment Plan”.
- After selecting the payment plan, you will be redirected to the multi-storey flat/four-storey flat preferences.
- In the preferences, the applicant can choose the multi-storey flat/four-storey flat preferences.
- Remember the allotment of flats are based on the First Cum First Serve Model.
- The registration money is calculated based on the flat/house size, sector, and block.
Greater Noida Housing Scheme 2020 : Online Registration Form
- After selection Flat/House preferences, the applicant has to fill in the necessary details like Personal Details, Bank Account Details, Identification Details, Upload Photograph etc.
- Before submitting these details, the applicant must agree to all the terms and conditions of the brochure ( Scheme Code BHS17/LOF-02).
- The application will receive the application reference number once after submission of application.
- Then, the applicant should upload the required documents in the pdf format on the portal.
- After uploading the documents, the applicant should pay the applicant shall pay the Processing Fee( Non-Refundable) and Registration Fee ( Variable) through online payment gateway.
- In the Account Details, Enter like Account Holder Name,Bank Account Number,Name of the Bank,IFSC Code.
- Now, Click on the Declaration Box and Clear the Payment.
NOTE: The applicant must refer to the guidelines mentioned in the brochure and has to apply for the housing scheme agreeing to the terms and conditions.
Greater Noida Housing Scheme 2020 Allotment Process
After the successful submission of the applications by the applicants, the next process is allotment of Flats/Houses to the eligible applicants.
Let us see the criteria for House/Flat allotment under Greater Noida Housing Scheme.
- The allotment of houses is strictly based on the First Come First Serve basis of the applications.
- Preferences shall be given to the applicants based on the Cash Down Payment versus applicants opting for an installment plan.
- However, the physically disabled people shall get a chance to get the flat in the ground floor units.
Greater Noida Housing Scheme 2020 FAQ
What is the budget range of the flats that buyers can buy under the Greater Noida Housing Scheme?
The budget range for buying houses under Greater Noida Housing Scheme is in between 28 Lakh to 75 Lakh.
Can I apply for the Greater Noida Housing directly on the portal without creating any account?
Yes, the applicants can apply to the Greater Noida Housing Scheme without creating any account on the portal.
Can the applicant get his/her processing fee refundable after applying for the housing scheme?
No, the processing fee is not refundable after applying for the housing scheme.
What is the mode of payment for paying the processing and registration fee on the portal?
The applicants can pay the processing and registration fee through Net Banking/Payment Gateway for availing the housing scheme.