Recently, the Maharashtra State Government has told the Bombay High Court that it will announce the dates of Class 11 Admission soon after the declaration of Class 10 Results. It has also been mentioned that FYJC will be based on CET results based on the SSC Syllabus. Moreover, according to the information sources, the optional CET Exam will be conducted at the end of July or 1st week of August.
FYJC Maharashtra Admission
This article explains the complete details about the FYJC Maharashtra Admission 2021-22, Admission Guidelines for FYJC, Class 11 CET Exam Date, Syllabus & Official Notification.
Admission Guidelines for Maharashtra FYJC
Let us see the admission guidelines to get admission into Maharashtra FYJC Admission 2021-22.
- The students who passed SSC or an equivalent examination with English as one subject are eligible for FYJC Admission.
- The Marks scored in this examination and reservation (if applicable) shall be the only criteria for admissions to FYJC Classes.
- It is to be remembered that there will be no interview or test before admissions to FYJC classes.
- Students who have opted for General Mathematics in Std. X, are not eligible for admissions to bifocal subjects (Technical group).
- Moreover, those students are also not eligible to opt for Mathematics in any of the streams.
- Students passing the Std X examination (SSC) or an equivalent examination with science subject (minimum 35% marks) are eligible for admission to the science stream.
Maharashtra FYJC CET Exam Dates
- As discussed above, the Maharashtra Class 11 CET exam is based on the Class 10 SSC Results.
- It is also clear that the CET exam will be in the fourth week of July or in the first week of July on an optional basis.
- The State Board students who had already paid the examination fees for class 10 board exams will not have to pay the fee for this exam.
Maharashtra Class 11 CET Exam Syllabus
We are all aware that the Maharashtra State Government is all set to conduct the CET Exam for class 11 Admission 2021-22. Let us see the see syllabus for the yet to be conducted the entrance exam for FYJC. This exam will be conducted for students of all Boards (State Boards, CBSE, CISCE, All International Boards, etc.)
- The CET Exam for FYJC Admission will be based on the Class 10 Syllabus.
- The exam is completely objective and consists of multiple-choice questions.
- The question paper consists of English, Mathematics, Science, and Social Sciences.
- Each section carries 25 questions which are of 25 marks each.
- The duration of the CET exam is 2 hours.
- The exam is conducted offline through OMR Sheet.
Class 11 Maharashtra Admission Official Notification PDF
Let us see the official notification advertisement of class Maharashtra Admission 2021-22.
The interested applicants can visit the Official Portal for Class 11 Admissions and apply for the admission online.
FYJC Maharashtra Admission 2021-22 FAQs
What is the tentative date of conducting the Class 11 CET Exam for admission into Maharashtra FYJC?
According to the information sources, the optional CET Exam will be conducted at the end of July or 1st week of August.
What is the mode of conduction of the CET exams for class 11 admissions?
The yet to conducted CET exam for class 11 admissions will be offline mode based on the OMR.
Who will be given priority for the class 11 admission 2021-22 by Maharashtra FYJC?
The priority in the admission will be given to the students who are appearing for CET, while others to get admission based on their SSC merit score.
What are the subjects that will get covered in the FYJC CET Admission 2021-22 Exam?
The FYJC CET consists of English, Mathematics, Science, and Social Sciences.