In this modern age, the presence of people on the social media platforms like Facebook increased drastically. Moreover, the candidates are having a lot of followers and a vast social network on digital platforms. Considering this, Facebook has launched Facebook Blue Verification Badge to recognize the users from the rest of the people on Facebook. This blue verification badge accreditation is given to the people who fulfill all the terms and conditions of Facebook. Moreover, the blue badge indicates that a candidate’s profile is authentic or not.
The interested online users can apply for the Facebook Blue Verification Badge by filling the application form available online.
Facebook Blue Verification Badge
This article explains the online process to apply for the Facebook Blue Verification Badge, Eligibility Criteria, and step by step guide to apply it online on the portal.
Eligibility Criteria for Facebook Verification
The eligibility for the blue verification badge is based on various factors, such as policy compliance, account completeness, and public interest. Let us find out the eligibility guidelines that the applicants should fulfill to get eligible for the Facebook Verfication.
- The applicants should first add a cover photo on their Facebook profile or page to get verified.
- The online users should add a Facebook profile photo.
- The candidates should add a name following Facebook’s guidelines.
- Please remember that content posted to the account will be checked.
- The account users must enable the “Follow” option (While applying for your Facebook profile).
How to Apply for Facebook Blue Verification Badge
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the Facebook Blue Verification Badge and the online application form, as shown below.
- After fulfilling the terms and conditions, the online users should start applying for the Facebook Verification Badge online.
- For, this applicants should visit their respective Facebook Accounts on their mobile or laptop.
- Click on the Help Centre and enter “verify your page” in the search box.
Facebook Verification Online Application Form
- It then displays the below application form to Verify Your Page or Profile.
- Select Page/Profile under the question: What are you verifying?
- Add an official identification document for yourself or your business to show that your page or profile is connected to the public figure, celebrity or brand it represents.
- The online users should upload their Driving Licenses, Passport, Tax Filing, National Identification Card, Recent Utility Bill, or Articles of Incorporation.
- Now, confirm the notability.
- Choose and Select the respective category from the given options.
- Enter the Name of Country, Region, Audience, and Also Known as.
- Add up to 5 articles, social media accounts, and other links that show your page or profile is in the public interest. Paid or promotional content won’t be considered.
- Click on the Send button.
- It then successfully finish the Facebook Verification Process.
Note: The account users should include a few sentences explaining why your account should receive the blue verification badge before creating the account. Also, add some relevant URLs that help illustrate public interest in the account.
Facebook Blue Verification Badge FAQs
What is the significant advantage of the Facebook Blue Verification Badge?
The main advantage of the Facebook Blue Verification Badge is that it provides recognition and security to the user’s accounts.
Where can I verify my Facebook Account Online for the Blue Verification Badge?
The candidates can verify their Facebook accounts online by directly getting logged into their Facebook profiles.
Do I need to fulfill any eligibility criteria to apply for the Facebook Verification Badge online?
Yes, the online users should fulfill a few terms and conditions to apply for the Facebook Verification Badge online.
What the list of factors that the account holders should qualify to get their Facebook Verification Badges?
The blue verification badge is based on various factors, such as policy compliance, account completeness, and public interest.