Complete Details about Elon Musk Star Link Broadband Pre Booking India, Online Registration, Book Now @startlink.com
Elon Musk, CEO of SpaceX, has announced a piece of good news for India. The news is that he is going to start high-speed broadband services in India. It has also been confirmed that the operations will start from 2022 in the country. According to the latest information, the interested applicants can start their pre-bookings for the yet to launched High-Speed Broadband Services in India. For this, applicants should register themselves on the dedicated portal of Elon Musk Star Link Broadband Services.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal startlink.com and book their orders in advance online.
Elon Musk Star Link Broadband Internet Pre Booking India
This article explains the online procedure to pre-book and pre-register Elon Musk Star Link Broadband Services and Online Registration Process and highlights of starlink broadband.
Star link is a revolutionary product that has the ability to change the way we access internet. We can access high speed broadband anywhere, anytime.
Highlights of Star Link Broadband Internet Pre Booking
Let us see the Start Link Broadband Internet highlights that are yet to be launched in India.
- Starlink is owned by the World’s Richest Man and CEO of SpaceX, Mr Elon Musk.
- Elon Musk claimed that Star link would be the world’s fastest Internet Service.
- It has also been confirmed that the Star link will be officially launching in 2022 in India.
- Starlink’s services will be available in major cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru and others.
- Online users can check the internet service’s availability by typing the city and postal code on the Starlink website.
- Moreover, Star Link has started a pre-booking facility for Indian citizens. However, the orders are limited and will be taken on First Come, First Serve Basis.
- The company promises the internet speed between 50 and 150 Mbps for the Starlink project that plans to deliver high-speed internet through a network of about 12,000 satellites.
- The amount paid for the pre-booking by the applicant is refundable.
- The exact launch time frame is not available right now, but you can head over to the Starlink website and pre-book your connection right now.
- After subscribing to the Starlink membership, the customer will receive all the company’s equipment, which includes the Starlink system (the dish antenna), a Wi-Fi router, power supply, cables, and a mounting tripod.
- Like a DTH TV connection, your Starlink setup will need a clear view of the sky to connect.
Let us see the online procedure to book the Elon Musk Star Link Broadband Internet in Advance.
- Visit the Official Portal of Start Link Broadband.
- It takes the online applicant to the Home Page Below.
- Enter the Service Address Online and Click on the Order Now button.
- It then redirects the online applicant to the following page below.
Book Now for Star Link Broadband in Advance
- It then displays the geographical area selected and the amount to be paid ($99, which equals around Rupees 7000).
- Under the Service Information, Enter the First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, Email.
- Please Enter the Name (as it appears on the card), Billing Zip/Postal Code under the Billing Information.
- Enter Credit Card Number, Month/Year, and CVV.
- Click on the Place Deposit.
- It then successfully registers your request for the Starlink Broadband Services.
- The applicants should keep the Application/Registration ID safe for future references.
Star Link Broadband Internet Pre Booking India FAQ’s
Th Star Link High-Speed Broadband services will launch in India by 2022.
Who are eligible for pre-bookings of the Elon Musk High-Speed Internet Services in India?
Any Indian Citizens can avail of the pre-booking facility of the Elon Musk High-Speed Internet Services in India.
The applicants should pay $99, which comes around Rupees 7000 in Indian Currency.
What are the modes in which the applicant should pay the pre-registration fees?
The applicants should pay the pre subscription amount using their credits.
Stay tuned with Hindiyojana for similar information.
This post was last modified on May 25, 2021 11:36 am