According to the official sources of information, the registration process for kids’ admission into the entry-level classes for Nursery, KG, and Class has started. The registration process is for the people who belong to the underprivileged and economically weaker section people in the Delhi State. It has also been notified that an official link for the online applications is made available for parents who wish to apply for admissions. Moreover, the parents should finish the registration process on or before 30th April 2021. As many as 22% of seats are reserved for EWS/DG Category, the remaining 3% of seats are for the disabled.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal Edudel DoE and apply for the admissions online.
Edudel Delhi EWS/DG Admission
This article explains the online procedure to apply online for Edudel Delhi nursery/KG/Class 1 Admission, Online Registration Form, Eligibility Criteria on the official portal.
Eligibility Criteria for Edudel Delhi Nursery / KG/ Class 1 Admission
Let us see the eligibility guidelines that applicants should fulfill to get eligible for admissions into Nursery, Kindergarten, and Class 1 Admissions.
- The annual income of the applicant student families should be less than 1 Lakh Rupees per annum.
- As much as 25% of the applicants who belong to the special category are not required to pay any fee.
- The kids’ age limit should be in between 3 to 5 years on 31st March for the concerned year.
- The age limit of the children for KG should be in between 4 to 6 years on 31st March for the respective year.
- The age limit of the children for KG should be between 5 to 7 years on 31st March, as on the admission year.
How to Apply Online for Edudel Delhi EWS/DG Admission @ edustud.nic.in
Let us see the online process to apply for admissions into Nursery, Kindergarten, and Class 1 Admission Online.
- Visit the Official Portal of Edudel Delhi.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Link: EWS /DG Admissions and EWS Freeship Admissions.
- It then lands the online application to the below page.
Edudel Delhi Admission Online Application Form
- Select/Enter Class, First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Mobile Number, Email Address, Gender, and Date of Birth.
- Select Proof of Date of Birth and Total Annual Income of both the parents from all the sources.
- Select the category under which the admission is being applied.
- If the applicant has select the EWS Option, he/she must enter the Annual Income Proof Details, Issued Certificate Number, and Certificate Date.
- If the candidate has selected the DG Option, then he/she should choose the type of DG/Disabilities, Proof of DG, and DG/Disabilities Proof Certificate Issued/Applied for.
- Verify all the details and click on the Register Button.
- It then displays the Registration Number and Password, as shown below.
- Click on Click Here to Login Button.
- It takes the online applicant to the Home Page.
- Enter the User Name, Password, and click on the Login Button.
- It then takes the applicant parent to the Registration Form below.
- The candidates can observe the pre-filled details as in the first section.
- In the next section of the page, Enter the Aadhaar Number and Aadhar Enrolment Number of the Child.
- Enter the Parent/Guardian Details like Name, Mobile Number, Aadhar, and Profession of the Mother/Father/Guardian.
- Read the instructions marked in red color and enter the address details, as shown below.
- Click on the preview button as shown above.
- It then displays the preview of the filled application form.
- Verify all the details and click on the submit button as shown below.
- It then displays the alert that the information has been submitted successfully.
- Select the schools you wish in the next step by clicking on the add button next to the schools.
- Click on the Submit button after confirming the schools’ preferences.
- Please verify all the filled information and click on the declaration checkbox agreeing to all the terms and conditions.
- Click on the Final submit.
- It then displays the preview of the completed application form, as shown below.
Edudel Nursery/KG/Class 1 Admissions FAQs
What is the main objective of the Edudel EWS/DG Online Admission in Delhi Schools?
The Edudel EWS/DG online admission process’s prime motive is to give quality education to the poor and weaker sections of society.
Is there any age criteria for the students seeking admissions under the Edudel Delhi EWS/DG initiative?
Yes, the age criteria of the students is clearly explained in the following article.
What is the maximum family income that the applicant family should earn to get admission for Delhi Nursery/KG/Class 1 admissions?
The applicant’s family income should not be more than 1 Lakh Rupees to get eligible for the Delhi Nursery/KG/Class 1 Admissions.
Is the online application process for Nursery, KG, and Class 1 is live on the official portal of Edudel?
Yes, the online application process for Nursery, KG, and Class 1 is live on the official portal of edudel.