E Sewa Center slot booking process is explained in this article. If you looking to avail of any facility through E Sewa Kendras of Punjab, the department has started online slot booking, appointment services. Using this facility, you can confirm your time slot before actually visiting the Seva Kendra. This article explains step by step process to confirm the appointment.
In order to Access Punjab E Sewa Portal Facilities like slot booking, application status tracking, etc, it is important that the applicant gets registered. So, the user registration or sign-up process is a very important part of the whole process. Let’s understand how to register online at E Sewa Punjab website.
E Sewa Punjab | Center Slot Booking, Online Appointment
Before we discuss the center slot booking process, here is the overview.
|✪Service Providing Portal||✪E Sewa Portal|
|✪Service Name||✪E Sewa Center Online Slot Booking for Visit|
|✪Benefit||✪Scheduled appointment before the visit to Seva center|
How do i register myself at E Sewa Punjab Portal
E Sewa Punjab Registration, New User Sign Up process is given below :
- Navigate to E Sewa Punjab Portal
- Go to the signup section
- Enter the required details like Mobile number, email, Name & Set your password before hitting the register button
- Now, enter the OTP received in your mobile number to complete the user registration process
Punjab E Sewa – Steps to Login
- Once you have registered, you have your login id and password
- Navigate to the login page and enter the asked details to get login
- After your first login, you need to fill in your personal information.
- Note: The browser may ask for camera permission to capture your latest photo for profile photo
- Other personal details to be filled in during the first login are Applicant’s Full name, Father/Mother Name, Marital Status, Spouse name, Address Information, etc.
- Hit the Enter button to save your entered details
E Sewa Punjab Slot Booking | How to Book Online Appointment @esewa.punjab.gov.in
As stated earlier in this article, recently an online slot booking (appointment) system has been started. Using this system, one may schedule their visit and visit as per the slot date and time to get the work done easily and safely. In this section, you will come to know about the process of slot booking at esewa.punjab.gov.in
E Sewa Punjab Center Slot Booking
Total Time: 2 minutes
The first step is to visit the official e sewa portal of Punjab government
Go the appointment section
From the home page, navigate to the section that says “Sewa Kendra Appointment Booking”
Enter Asked details
Enter applicant’s name, Mobile number, District & Slot Booking Date
Select Sewa Kendra
Now, select your nearest Sewa Center
Finally, select the slot booking time to confirm the slot booking.
Materials: Center Slot Booking
Cancelling the Booked Seva Center Slot
If in case, you are unable to visit the Seva center on the booked date, it is a good idea to go ahead and cancel your existing booking. To do this follow these steps:
- Visit the slot booking page
- Go to the “Cancel Booking” button
- Enter the mobile number that you used for booking & booking number
- Then click on cancel booking
- Now, enter the received OTP and hit the “cancel booking” to confirm the cancellation
What is eSewa Punjab portal?
It is an online service started by punjab government to facilitate the citizens. By registering at this portal, you can apply online for various services offered by punjab government.
Is it possible to book slot before visiting Sewa Kendra?
Yes, it is possible. Infact, this is an online service started by the government to make sure there is no rush in the centres.
What are some important steps that must be followed in order to take benefit from the services available at the e Sewa website?
The most important step is to get registered at the portal. If you are registered, you may apply online for various schemes.
Is it important to get registered for slot booking or taking appointment?
No, user registration is not mandatory for e seva kendra slot booking. You may book your slot by providing your Name and verifying mobile number using OTP.
If it is not possible to visit the center on scheduled date and time, what can the user do?
In such case, it is a good practice to cancel the booked slot and make that slot available to others.